ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Roulette gets a leash scene? Yes, I'm game for it. Another one of my wishes for this game is granted! Now all I need is more Mercy.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
my have been an xbox game were they fought brainac but i could see mercy and lex as a couple lol

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Question tho, is anyone getting stuck in "no menu" error once you press on talia's anal option?
I am. Strangely, I've seen the scene before but now on my recent save, the menu disappers and the scene doesn't play.

ElenaKitty

Dec 7, 2018
Hey, does anyone know, Sunsetriders still draws arts on X-Men Evolution fandom?) I'd love to see more arts about them) I had crush on Nightcrawler when I was teen)

D

Deleted member 1229706

Hey, does anyone know, Sunsetriders still draws arts on X-Men Evolution fandom?) I'd love to see more arts about them) I had crush on Nightcrawler when I was teen)
To the extent of my knowledge the answer is unfortunately no, however all of his past X-Men Evolution artwork can be found here (https://f95zone.to/threads/sunsetriders7-collection-sunsetriders7.23921/). This does include a single pannel with Nightcrawler in "Rogue's Lust" image 3 of 7. Other than that I found no other references to Nightcrawler in Sunsetriders work.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
a
so, how do i get to talias romance? just wait?
after you do the yacht party and talk to her to get 2 scenes, skip a couple of days then go to your office, she visits you then goes again, keep repeating that (skipping days and going to the office and she coming in and then leaving) a couple of times till you marry her and then you can have here scenes.

Yes.There was no such problem with 2.2.5.
But in 2.2.6 I finally get the anal option when Tala is busy.
wait you actually got her anal to work?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
a

after you do the yacht party and talk to her to get 2 scenes, skip a couple of days then go to your office, she visits you then goes again, keep repeating that (skipping days and going to the office and she coming in and then leaving) a couple of times till you marry her and then you can have here scenes.

wait you actually got her anal to work?
I am talking about the anal scene when she is floating/meaning she is busy/ and you can't talk to her.The scene is old/I think from 2.1.9/but for me it was not working in 2.2.5 and I just get it in 2.2.6.
I don't mean the normal anal scene.That one is broken to me too.

Reactions: Cozmos

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
I am talking about the anal scene when she is floating/meaning she is busy/ and you can't talk to her.The scene is old/I think from 2.1.9/but for me it was not working in 2.2.5 and I just get it in 2.2.6.
I don't mean the normal anal scene.That one is broken to me too.
Yup, dunno, the game is good so far (really a step up from last time I played it) but still the grinding is real, if there is a way to bypass that it would be good

Nov 9, 2017
It already is compressed quite heavily the game actual size is like 3-4GBs if not more. So I don't think much can be done to further compress the game.
Well it could be built with Renpy rather then Unity which would cut down on the size. I have noticed that Unity versions of Renpy games are far larger ig terms of GB so there clearly is a lot of overhead in 2d Unity that really doesn't need to be there.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes