fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
please for the love of god highlight the buildings, the fact that i have to hunt all over the damn screen is literally the thing preventing me from playing and enjoying this game more

• Angry
Reactions: LordPalpatine

JonDoe011

Aug 22, 2017
I have a game-breaking bug. I'm currently stuck in the Halloween event with Harley as my minion. After Circe and Jinx's events, the game could not load Livewire and Harley's dancing events.

RasMonk

Apr 26, 2019
Android? I want to do patreon but I want to play on my phone, and Idk if the patreon does android

Last edited:

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018

My blood is boiling. As a former old patreon of theirs, I simply cannot put into words how insulting that was to read. Apparently they want to live in a safespace-echo chamber.
HAHAHAHAHAH! what a fucking joke! I cannot believe this. the nerv to rate yourself that high.... amazing....

Reactions: Isaac3117

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
A screenshot I took from today's SunsetRiders7 stream,as you can see Lois is getting a leash scene

View attachment 611568
I wonder which path they go for 2.2.7
1.Work on oldest characters
2.Finish as many as possible
3.Something in between

Path 1 can be someting like this
Cell content until dance for Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna and Hawkgirl,sex and leash scene for Lois,sex scene for Mercy

Path 2
Complete Lois,Mercy,Harley,Galatea,Posion Ivy

Reactions: LordPalpatine

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
I wonder which path they go for 2.2.7
1.Work on oldest characters
2.Finish as many as possible
3.Something in between

Path 1 can be someting like this
Cell content until dance for Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna and Hawkgirl,sex and leash scene for Lois,sex scene for Mercy

Path 2
Complete Lois,Mercy,Harley,Galatea,Posion Ivy
I am hoping for Path 2 cuz Mercy and Galatea are in it

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
A screenshot I took from today's SunsetRiders7 stream,as you can see Lois is getting a leash scene

View attachment 611568
Well, that is disappointing. I'd been hoping that Louis would keep getting the higher quality animated scenes. I was hoping they'd be saving her, Harley, and Mercy until last to give them a proper, higher quality run at it. That's a shame, Louis shouldn't be just like the rest of the characters.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Well, that is disappointing. I'd been hoping that Louis would keep getting the higher quality animated scenes. I was hoping they'd be saving her, Harley, and Mercy until last to give them a proper, higher quality run at it. That's a shame, Louis shouldn't be just like the rest of the characters.
"Louis shouldn't be just like the rest of the characters." You are right ,Louis Armstrong should get special place because he is a great musician
(There is no one named Louis in the game btw)
1586269255237.png

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Then you are in luck.We are talking for Lois,not Louis so you still have a chance.
I am hoping for Path 2 cuz Mercy and Galatea are in it
That is only a wild fantasy for me.
If we are talking for hopes-here my top 2 version.

team Blondes
superheroine-Stargirl
henchwoman-Galatea
other-Audrey

team "Woman"
superheroine-Wonder Woman
henchwoman-Superwoman
other-Catwoman

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Does anyone else find leash scenes boring? I mean, the art is nice, but the scenes themselves are bland and every girl's leash scene is the exact same as any other girl.
I do too. Once you've seen one girl on leash, you've seen all others because they're virtuallly identical. In my opinion they serve only to see improved art from very old characters like Tala, Harley and now Lois.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes