armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Well at least now we know they will delay BoB 2 for the summer and will concentrate on SU.
My guess is that one of the old characters will be completed in next update,maybe even 2.
After all Lois,Mercy,Harley don't have that much to completition.
Audrey,Galatea,Killer Frost and Lady Shiva are also realy close.
Not to mention Cheetah,Giganta,Livewire,Star Sapphire,Poison Ivy.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
This game took a turn for the wrong, tis unfortunate, for SR7 style is amazing, but it's been almost 3 years and no actual mindbreak, no resistance at all, just giving order and they're all like "oh sure" Pregnancy and pissdrinking are valid points, anyone know Lilith or Bishop works? This one had potential, but now became a full fledged milking project

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Also, anyone can recommend me some Raven content, I've been left dissapointed on SU for Raven content, anyone have any recommendations?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
This game took a turn for the wrong, tis unfortunate, for SR7 style is amazing, but it's been almost 3 years and no actual mindbreak, no resistance at all, just giving order and they're all like "oh sure" Pregnancy and pissdrinking are valid points, anyone know Lilith or Bishop works? This one had potential, but now became a full fledged milking project
I disagree with a part of your statement. We've seen both Batgirl and Miss Martian broken. One with a drug addiction (Oreos) and BG with giving in to the sex believing it was a part of a trap to catch Lex but unknowingly becoming addicted to the pleasure he gave. The pregnancy would be hard for the girls to explain when awake and the piss drinking would fall to a small group of people.

Not me personally but some people are into it.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
How do you get Maxima's slut intro? I've done all her available things and it won't come up but I see it in changelog

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
Like in that area? Because I am sure I have. I did all of Maxima's actions and leash and the orgy scene, the dance and bj from servants, and Sazu's bj, sex, anal and scene in throne room
Make sure to have Galatea as your henchwomen when visiting Maxima. It should trigger a dialog between the two.

Reactions: Gamer_Dan92

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018

My blood is boiling. As a former old patreon of theirs, I simply cannot put into words how insulting that was to read. Apparently they want to live in a safespace-echo chamber.
Lies dam lies and statistics. I read those figures as only 42% of their own paying fanbase (who are going to be more bias towards positive feedback) felt they were doing a better than average job (4/5, 5/5). You cant say 3/5 is acceptable as good, on a standard Likert Scale a 3 would represent neither agreed nor disagree or depending have the question is framed, average/okay.

Personally if I wanted an indication I was doing a good job and the fans were happy, i'd want to see the majority in the 4/5, 5/5 side of the scale. Nearly 20% of their own poll feel that they are doing poorly.

Reactions: Kaisenjin

RzRiley

Jun 2, 2018
Is there any new walkthrough.....
I can't get Deathstroke, Rose and Jinx content....
And is there any sex scene with Wonder Women....

Roboyaru

Oct 7, 2019
Is there any new walkthrough.....
I can't get Deathstroke, Rose and Jinx content....
And is there any sex scene with Wonder Women....
So far, the only sex scene I've seen is the Halloween scene if you have Superwoman set as your guest. As to Rose, you have to keep trying and eventually you will get her BJ and hot tub scene. Took me three run-throughs to get there, as other scenes kept circumventing her. Jinx is much easier, as it just requires talking to her about two times on Halloween. Still have yet to get most of the Halloween scenes in my Trophy room though...

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
Is there any sex scene available of Rose and Jinx..... Without the yacht
If you get all their yacht content, they can eventually get recruited as a villain in the Legion HQ. You can go to Defences and post them to Lex's room to have some fun, after which you have to hire them again. Both Jinx and Rose have strip, BJ, sex, anal and leash scenes.

And as usual, I think you have to do each action 2-3 times to unlock the next one. So it is a rather lenghty, RNG dependant and money-wasting process.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes