Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I do too. Once you've seen one girl on leash, you've seen all others because they're virtuallly identical. In my opinion they serve only to see improved art from very old characters like Tala, Harley and now Lois.
I agree and bone of them look broken or chased they just look annoyed there is no point to then or any story progression

D

Deleted member 2187670

Still waiting on the hero who will upload that full save, lol. Also, has the Supergirl Slut Costume event been fixed? It never triggered for me on my old file.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Something interesting
April 2018/2 years ago/ is the last superheroine we have-Terra.

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
Has anyone encountered a problem when trying to get to the private room in the Bordello? The game keeps crashing, and I've downloaded it from two different versions.

Does using the cheats do that or something?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
So no update here either. , I thought they said they were delaying SU so they could focus on BOB2. But that one's empty b as well. This be whole project is just one huge excusemaking milking farm. I like SR7 style but that's what this is.
I wouldn't expect SU 2.2.7 before 30 April,probably in May.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Excitedly hoping for Batwoman. Side note, one of my wishes was granted. Lois is getting a leash scene at last! Now if only she was dressed up as a slutty Supergirl.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jakagami

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have not played this game for a long time not because i don't like it but every time i reenter the game i get this long black screen when entering a room are a sex sceen. that's a pain in the ass and waiting for more stuff too lol.

Reactions: Swallows999

Lightbringer

Jun 2, 2017
Im having a problem with Menus, each time I click something it just auto clicks infinitely. Is this an issue on my end or what?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes