Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Great spoiler week is 4 days since it started and we only know that they have updated the cheats of the game (which was already playing)I hope the update is not just that and the leash scenes seen so far

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
Has there been any more news relating to Teaser Week on Patreon? It's been 4 days and the only thing up is the expanded cheats menu on Patreon.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Has there been any more news relating to Teaser Week on Patreon? It's been 4 days and the only thing up is the expanded cheats menu on Patreon.
I expect they won't release a second update until Wednesday
I don't think they count the weekend as days

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Just asking why does this game have such a ridicilous amount of grinding? Do devs like it or is a part of game under development?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Just asking why does this game have such a ridicilous amount of grinding? Do devs like it or is a part of game under development?
Because you don't have cheats activated.

So, I take it they've just completely abandoned having it out the first week of every second month? Why am I not surprised?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

May 4 at 11:07pm

Teaser #2

The improved cheat menu was very well received, now hopefully this character getting more content gets equally well received.

Reactions: LordPalpatine

GenericAccount34

Apr 1, 2018
I don't get it it's not much of tease
Just a heads up, you made the same comment twice. Apparently its a discord meme or some shit like that. Based on the messages in the discord/comments on the patreon, one day some guy on the discord asked how he could "sax luis" or some shit like that, and it became a meme. So expect some lois content this update

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes