Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'm assuming the update is going to get delayed until second week of May since there's been no communication
As a man from the distant future of 2021
I can tell you that GG not only releases the update later he also adds a scene where Lex makes the woman suck their client's toes.

paracetamol95

Oct 15, 2019
As a man from the distant future of 2021
I can tell you that GG not only releases the update later he also adds a scene where Lex makes the woman suck their client's toes.
As a man from the recent past and present
I can tell you that the update will be delayed, and that we will only be informed about the delay at the very last second.
We will receive a sob story, and this will be used as an excuse to extend later release dates/windows.
Three new characters will be added, and none of them will have content.
The update will contain a game breaking bug that literally a single playthrough to test it would have caught.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Today is exactly 3 years since Huntress special.And Wonder Woman bordello scene.
Last content for Huntress and Black Canary(bordello scene)-1 september 2017
It is definitely time to get something for both of them.
This year.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Today is exactly 3 years since Huntress special.And Wonder Woman bordello scene.
This year.
I would love to see the core, original content of the game finished before anything else personally.

Reactions: jakagami

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
How far can you go with Starfire in her Cell ?
Looks like nothing is happening after Dancing a while

sx78

Feb 23, 2018
This year.
I definitely wouldn't mind seeing at least WW, Huntress or Black Canary receive some updates in the near future. It's been a long time since they got anything.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
How far can you go with Starfire in her Cell ?
Looks like nothing is happening after Dancing a while
You can only make her dance, pretty much. There's a way to get a scene where Blackfire feels up her tits, but I have no idea how to trigger it. I believe she also has halloween event content.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
You can only make her dance, pretty much. There's a way to get a scene where Blackfire feels up her tits, but I have no idea how to trigger it. I believe she also has halloween event content.
Okay nice thanks and what about Harley, can you fuck her ?

Richard Wells

Jun 26, 2017
I've gotten it to trigger when you have Blackfire as a henchwoman. I also had the slave Leia costume on Starfire, but I'm not sure if that mattered.

Altaveritas

Aug 25, 2016
Teaser week starting on the 30th when it would be scheduled to be out. So that means they're aiming for the 7th. Which means in reality they'll delay it to the 11th.
And here I thought the updates were supposed to be at the end/beginning of the month. Was there a roadmap for updates?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes