John2018

Oct 24, 2017
I am curious about how he is going to handle Hawkgirl because in his past streams he always said the most difficult thing about her scenes would be her wings.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that is true but a great artist can come up with a plan and a way too get it all in place. i may not be good at my art style and i can't draw people to well. shit i have not drawn in a long time but am going to try to start again. but what i am real tring to say is if you put your mind to it you will find away to do what you need done.

HagOW

Jun 27, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I downloaded it around a month ago but I'm stuck and it seems like I can't do anything with some of the girls even though I know there's more I can do.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I downloaded it around a month ago but I'm stuck and it seems like I can't do anything with some of the girls even though I know there's more I can do.
Check the links in the OP.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
it would be interesting to see in the future animation of the girls dancing in the brothel.
Do you guys remember back in 2015 there was an idea that each superheroine will get a third strip in GS.
Also probably some of you are wondering why in the vault it says Special 1.
Another idea/again back in 2015/ was lap dance in GS as another special.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
This is like....the main point of the game lol, but you can "avoid" it if you cheat the money, so there's no need to put the girls in the bordello or the glamour slam, but be advised that you'll lost more than half of their content
Not really.GS is not that much and MB is also only 4-5 renders total for both exhibition and bordello scenes.
All other content/around 90%/ is only for Lex-private room in MB and cells.

Reactions: xMendoza
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes