sdhs

Aug 27, 2019
Can someone please tell me how to unlock Blackfire as a henchwoman? I can't get to that part... thanks in advance

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Mercy X Lois didn't happen for me until the licking scene was shown, and you banging Mercy in an alley (happened when I clicked glamour slam, but seems to be anywhere on the map you can visit that triggers it). Then I visit mercy for anything, visit lois and then it happened.

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Lois room, with Mercy as henchwoman, special, mercy leash, takes two walks for scene to trigger
There is no Mercy leash option despite having her as my henchwoman. That's the problem.

You can only get it if you hired Ivy :sneaky: Put her in charge of the Bordello and place Batgirl inside. There are several such little extra scenes but only you know what you seen or haven't. Use the walkthrough.

You are still missing something, even if you think you don't but you do. This is an automatic event. Two possible explanation for it not to trigger:
1) One of the unknown prerequisites haven't been met. Noone knows which are those, we all get by through trial and error, the guides were built through it as well. Use the guide and instead of assuming you have done everything assume that you haven't. So try to do everything all over again, otherwise you are just stuck in a loop.
2) Your save is broken and your trigger is messed up. Nothing to be done. You can try and through the cheat menu re-lock then un-lock them again, see if that helps.
I have all the scenes from them, so I don't see how a guide will help since I can't redo events and they only tell you how to get events. Also, I don't see any way that I could "re-lock" them from the cheat menu. I just have a grayed out "unlock" because I've got them already.

It seems like the save is busted for some reason, and I'll just have to start my save over.

jacques_meehoff

Jul 10, 2019
Body hair is dank, where as futa is a homosexual fetish
I think it's more of a bisexual fetish, getting the best of both worlds and that sort of thing. Gay men and straight women don't like titties, and straight men and lesbian women don't like cock. But I can see where you're coming from.

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
I think it's more of a bisexual fetish, getting the best of both worlds and that sort of thing. Gay men and straight women don't like titties, and straight men and lesbian women don't like cock. But I can see where you're coming from.
Some straight guys like cock they just don't like to suck them

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Fuck it, I give up:

Lois X Mercy scene is missing since I did not find it.
You mean Mercy leash option in Lois cell?
We really don't deserve you Red.

Hopefully this will reduce the number of posts asking question about how to find some random scene.
Even if one less person is asking same question,that will be super.
BTW this is the first update from a very long time,that I can menage to get all content without getting any new bugs.Of course I didn't play from the start.If I restart-then maybe I will find some bugs.

Reactions: KaiserST

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
Cannot wait for new events to transpire. Any ideas on what could be a new event? I don't have any good ideas.
iPB1AUU.gif

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have all the scenes from them, so I don't see how a guide will help since I can't redo events and they only tell you how to get events. Also, I don't see any way that I could "re-lock" them from the cheat menu. I just have a grayed out "unlock" because I've got them already.

It seems like the save is busted for some reason, and I'll just have to start my save over.
It never sunk into me propbably but.. you had the initial conversation scene between them, right? So you don't have the leash option only, but have the Mercy one, right?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
You mean Mercy leash option in Lois cell?

Even if one less person is asking same question,that will be super.
BTW this is the first update from a very long time,that I can menage to get all content without getting any new bugs.Of course I didn't play from the start.If I restart-then maybe I will find some bugs.
I mean the one with the strap on.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I'm pretty near the end of the content... I think. Just got the futa scene (I'll check if there is more then one). I'm not sure why, but the game has been acting up a lot for me lately. I'm not sure if some things aren't in yet, or just haven't triggered. For example, Blackfire didn't show up forever. When she did show up, it was a fairly long time before she became my henchwoman. Not sure if there is almost no content for Starfire, but in that entire time, she never went past the dance action and only three costumes. Dance is the only thing she can do so far.

Galatea can go up to strip. I could have sworn there was more to her then that in previous versions, but I might be wrong or something.

A lot of the things that have been added in the last couple of years have been right up my alley, but a lot have been a waste of time. If I could have one thing changed about this game, the ENTIRE first half where you are putting the girls through the strip club and bordello would be changed to a exposition cut scene and the game would start with you moving them out of the bordello to your cells. The cells are the real fun part of the game. The rest is boring. If it is an exhibitionist fetish you are looking at, you have the leash scenes (which are really boring for the rest of us).

In addition, clones would be made for the bordello and the strip club, so you could continue to have income while you were playing the real game. You could have clones made of the heroines with special programming to help break some of them (similar to a mixture of what Tala does and what Megan does to Artemis). Or if you break a girl enough, you can have her help break another girl (like Starfire and Raven or something).

Anyone who knows me is probably not surprised, but I have no problem with the futa content being added in, just like I have no problem with any strap-on content or lesbian content. I enjoyed the scene where Lois eats out Mercy, but would like them to run a little further down that plot line. Have something where Mercy asks Lex to raise the pleasure that Lois gets from Mercy, then put in random scenes where Mercy is eating out Lois or fucking her with a strap-on as a reward with, Lois passing out from pleasure. This could be done with minor variations with Artemis/Cheshire, Starfire/Blackfire, Supergirl/Galatea, Raven/Tala, and Wonderwoman/Superwoman.

Speaking of which, does Harley get anything past a blowjob (other then during parties)? And does she get her own slave like all the other henchwomen do?

The endgame, as I envision it, would be where the Justice League breaks in, rescues the women, and undoes the day/night split in the women's mind. After that, the women begin to show back up at the Glamor Slam, the Bordello, and even to their cells. Having seen what their lives were like both waking and sleeping, they willingly choose to return to a life of debauchery and pleasure with nothing the Justice League can do about it since it is their own choice.

Edit: someone posted a guide higher up. Looks like there are a few events I've missed, but have surprisingly gotten most of the content already. Will try and wrap up the new content when I can. Still feel the cell content is the best thing in this game.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The endgame, as I envision it, would be where the Justice League breaks in, rescues the women, and undoes the day/night split in the women's mind. After that, the women begin to show back up at the Glamor Slam, the Bordello, and even to their cells. Having seen what their lives were like both waking and sleeping, they willingly choose to return to a life of debauchery and pleasure with nothing the Justice League can do about it since it is their own choice.
I highly doubt this is going to happen. The game is in the making for 4 years now and it never seen even a single update that added to this whole JL vs. Lex, the threats being actual, idea. This part of the game, no matter how integral it seems at first, in my eyes became the forgotten and given up on part. When all the girls have their stories fleshed out there will be zero reason to retroactively start adding in further game mechanics. Thats just not how things work.

Its not unheard of, relatively common instead, that there are ideas and plans that while getting a little introduction into a game but never make it past that initial stage. I'd wager that this whole fight with the JL is one such thing. If they really reeeally wanted to do anything with or were serious to make it an actual struggle between them and Lex then wouldn't we have seen at least something in this past 4 years? I think so. Instead we have a completely pointless threat meter and several mention how the JL is going to be a thing. Content? Zero. I don't think they will ever make it into the game in any meaningful manner.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the ending will be something gunsmoke come's up with are someone does. joking but at the end lex brainwashes gunsmoke and the rest of his crew lol. that would be a funny easter egg the crew get's brain washed by lex hahahahahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: Testerguy19

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I highly doubt this is going to happen. The game is in the making for 4 years now and it never seen even a single update that added to this whole JL vs. Lex, the threats being actual, idea. This part of the game, no matter how integral it seems at first, in my eyes became the forgotten and given up on part. When all the girls have their stories fleshed out there will be zero reason to retroactively start adding in further game mechanics. Thats just not how things work.

Its not unheard of, relatively common instead, that there are ideas and plans that while getting a little introduction into a game but never make it past that initial stage. I'd wager that this whole fight with the JL is one such thing. If they really reeeally wanted to do anything with or were serious to make it an actual struggle between them and Lex then wouldn't we have seen at least something in this past 4 years? I think so. Instead we have a completely pointless threat meter and several mention how the JL is going to be a thing. Content? Zero. I don't think they will ever make it into the game in any meaningful manner.
5 years actually.
Alpha 1 Injustice Unlimited 2015-07-19 18:52

Reactions: DannyhelMont
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes