RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Kinda disappointed the customers are not other villains instead of the faceless bodybuilders. I imagine someone like Penguin or Black Mask would pay a lot of money for a go at batgirl.
now you now lex wouldn't let penguin ner any of the girl's. hell i don't think he would even let killer croc ner them lol.
What about a reverse scenario where Lex makes devices for male superheroes and the female villains pays to have a go with them?

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Well, I did absolutely nothing different but RNG just decided to fuck me for 40+ days before I got the scene unlocked.

It never sunk into me propbably but.. you had the initial conversation scene between them, right? So you don't have the leash option only, but have the Mercy one, right?
I only had Lois's normal leash scenes before. I never had Mercy come in for the scene that makes Lois her slave, which meant I didn't have a Mercy option. As I said, I didn't change anything or do anything differently, but I guess it's still based on RNG when certain scenes will decide to unlock (which I fucking hate; this scenario being why) even if you have all of the criteria met.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
The Endgame is this is all one of Mr. Mxyzpltk fantasies or he was hired by people on the internet to do it.

also going back to the alot of girls are shaved tangent can we say how almost all the heroines have the same cup size, im sure, stargirl, batgirl, artemis and terra are much smalle sizes than others

Reactions: polandball

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well this was a let down i thought they were going with the older lady's for the start but they never even touched zatana are canary are huntress. what the hell's up with that shit. i mean cime on you said something about them then just said fuck it are something like that. who now's mybe you did not but damn they only have one mybe two damn scene's why almost all the other's have more. mybe your patrion's should all stop paying you guy's so you will know what they think. ok sorry just a little pissed off because they been up there for how long with out even getting anything.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I highly doubt this is going to happen. The game is in the making for 4 years now and it never seen even a single update that added to this whole JL vs. Lex, the threats being actual, idea. This part of the game, no matter how integral it seems at first, in my eyes became the forgotten and given up on part. When all the girls have their stories fleshed out there will be zero reason to retroactively start adding in further game mechanics. Thats just not how things work.

Its not unheard of, relatively common instead, that there are ideas and plans that while getting a little introduction into a game but never make it past that initial stage. I'd wager that this whole fight with the JL is one such thing. If they really reeeally wanted to do anything with or were serious to make it an actual struggle between them and Lex then wouldn't we have seen at least something in this past 4 years? I think so. Instead we have a completely pointless threat meter and several mention how the JL is going to be a thing. Content? Zero. I don't think they will ever make it into the game in any meaningful manner.
I'm not really seeing it as new mechanics, just a wrap up scene. A way to tie the plot up with a nice bow that says "You WON!" but still lets you finish unlocking things at the end. I figure it would be the easiest way to wrap up all the plot lines, and some of the later Batgirl scenes foreshadow that kind of resolution (where she tells 'Nightwing' that she has Lex under her control and to rescue her last, basically showing she doesn't really want to be rescued anymore).

They can literally keep content for this for a LONG time simply by introducing scenes like the Audrey/Wonder Woman scenes, where you have interaction between two of the captured women. I'm less pleased when he does this just by interjecting comments said by the third party and everyone else's dialog stays static, but that is the easiest thing to do. A better example is the Artemis/Cheshire sex scene where they add a sprite to the back to make it look like she is actually there (and only a little more difficult, since it isn't a whole new scene).

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Lord have mercy, that interaction between Artemis and Megan went as well as I could have expected it. You fellows always bring a smile to my face.
I'm no fan of the futa shit in the least, but that was a creative use of it indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

_JoooJ

Jun 24, 2020
guys, in my game, parasite doesnt spawn in the hideout, is that some bug or something like that, there is anyone here with the same problem ? after he came and talked to me about Grodds plans, he never showed again...

NeonJackal

Oct 6, 2017
I created a save where I instantly activated all of the cheats but after reviving Terra and spanking her in her slut costume, I got a cut scene with Vandal Savage asking for Audrey back. Now the Lab button sends me to the Office and won't let me do anything to advance the Audrey storyline. Is there any way to fix this?

I can't go back to the labs atm.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
well this was a let down i thought they were going with the older lady's for the start but they never even touched zatana are canary are huntress. what the hell's up with that shit. i mean cime on you said something about them then just said fuck it are something like that. who now's mybe you did not but damn they only have one mybe two damn scene's why almost all the other's have more. mybe your patrion's should all stop paying you guy's so you will know what they think. ok sorry just a little pissed off because they been up there for how long with out even getting anything.
Hawkgirl is an old character too.She is in the game from more than 4 years after all.
And they were working first on her,then Zatanna and lastly on Black Canary and Huntress.
BTW Cheetah is in the game before Zatanna and same time as Huntress and Black Canary.
The newest character that get content is Poison Ivy.And she is not really that much new-in the game since 2017.
OK it is Maxima on second though:)
the locked one on the second page is the bordello interaction between ivy and batgirl

you get it by posting batgirl in the bordello (while you don't have ivy hired or posted anywhere) and then visiting her in the monitor room

the first one I got no idea, i have it locked as well
I don't think you can have the first one open.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes