Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
i saw on the discord a while back some people joking about adding Martha Kent and i think that it would be hilarious, a needless added level of F#ck you to Superman that would be fantastic, especially if you find out she closet dominatrix, i don't know it just sounds funny.

Last edited:

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Man, this game is so amazing, so much content. Feel kind of bad for not supporting it...

Absolutely loving the Miss Martian futa and Mercy strapless dildo scenes.
Hope they expand on the slave relations, or introduce more pairings in general.

Though, I really do wish you could use all the heroines in the Glamour Slam and Bordello while you have them in cells.
How do i open this scene? I unlocked almost everything from this update but still can't open this scene!

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
Unity Player [version: Unity 5.3.3f1_910d71450a97]

d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module d3d11.dll at 0023:5ee3c9e6.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
and for the next version I would like to see if they put at least one image of the black cat and I hope that the next update has the same content as the previous one

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
So maybe a dumb question, but does anyone else imagine that SR7 might have a story scene discussing Mercy's differences between the regular DCAU and Young Justice? Being fully flesh and blood in one universe and having a cybernetic weapon arm are quite a big difference imo.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So maybe a dumb question, but does anyone else imagine that SR7 might have a story scene discussing Mercy's differences between the regular DCAU and Young Justice? Being fully flesh and blood in one universe and having a cybernetic weapon arm are quite a big difference imo.
No. This is a game about Lex Luthor putting his dick in various DC women. The Young Justice universe doesn't matter in this one as, outside of the borrowed character designs for M'Gann, Cheshire, and Artemis, the game is based on the DCAU. Whether or not Mercy is a cyborg in Young Justice does not matter here. The last thing this game needs is SR7 being distracted by anything else, each update is small enough as it is without him wandering off on a tangent.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
nd for the next version I would like to see if they put at least one image of the black cat and I hope that the next update has the same content as the previous one

jberger990

Mar 10, 2018
So I am rewatching JLU and I am continually struck by how well this game stays in character. Not just in how the characters talk, but even how they dress. I don't think there is a single outfit which isn't featured in the show in some capacity.

That said, I do wish they would change Shayera's hair when she wears the dress. In the show she did her hair a bit different for the date she wore that dress on

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
So I am rewatching JLU and I am continually struck by how well this game stays in character. Not just in how the characters talk, but even how they dress. I don't think there is a single outfit which isn't featured in the show in some capacity.

That said, I do wish they would change Shayera's hair when she wears the dress. In the show she did her hair a bit different for the date she wore that dress on
I must have missed a lot of episodes cause the only slut outfit I saw was batgirl in the harley quin animated movie.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grayking666
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes