clix

Jul 25, 2020
dont get it why the yacht party event working so bad, i can talk to a few ppl and if i want to open a few scenes not only rose jinx and talia i cant.
why doing that like that ?
its like a MUST in this game to use the cheat tool if you really want to do something before the prison event and the yacht event.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2020
so i've been off the game for quite a while but it seems threat reduction is no longer an action you do in the villain hideout ? I have no active threat yet but it not appearing is kinda scaring me rn. Is it gonna appear once i trigger a level of threat or have i bugged the game ? 1596581648628.png

Chilljoy92

Mar 19, 2019
Hey ya'll, not sure if this has been addressed already but I hit a bug where every time I hit the Lab button it takes me to the office, I already tried reinstalling the game, not sure what else to do. Need help! :eek:

BossPasta

Apr 29, 2020
So I recently played something unlimited
And almost finished it now I want to
Download it's save file but I can't find it can some tell me where it is. so I can play it when a new update come

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys there was a way to get extended Batgirl Bordello / Glamour slam content, it was a long time ago I saw it and i lost my save. It was where u meet Bullock and batgirl doppelganger. Can sb tell me how I can unlock this again ?
Edit : I think it was after the leash scenes

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Remains to be seen. But it seems like he streams half things to work on/implement later, then half of whats gonna be crammed in the update with Ivy/Cheetah as an example. Zatanna/Huntress/Canary probably have the best odds of being the focus for this coming update with Livewire and whatever else he throws in as a side.

Reactions: nekkromenzer

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
is this meaning we are getting stargirl next update? cause I saw the huntress leash scene and we got hawkgirl instead.
Remains to be seen. But it seems like he streams half things to work on/implement later, then half of whats gonna be crammed in the update with Ivy/Cheetah as an example. Zatanna/Huntress/Canary probably have the best odds of being the focus for this coming update with Livewire and whatever else he throws in as a side.
let's hope to have New Black canary or zatanna's contents..
There is some work done first on Hawkgirl,then Zatanna and finally Black Canary and Huntress.
Because Stargirl already have some of the cell done(all talks,dance and some outfits unlocked),it will be much faster to do her than Hawkgirl in last update.Same thing go with Livewire.
Stargirl-what is left-strip,blowjob,sex,anal,slut,leash
Livewire-what is left-sex,leash
They will have more time to add more content.
Some options.
1.Add another superheroine cell content-Huntress,Black Canary or Zatanna
2.Finish completely Stargirl.Not only cell,but also MB-private room and exhibition.
3.Finish another character that is almost done
-Mercy-sex,anal,slut???,leash???
-Harley-sex,anal,slut???
-Galatea-blowjob,sex,anal,leash
-Audrey-blowjob,sex,anal,slut
-Killer Frost-blowjob,sex,anal

Last edited:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
There is some work done first on Hawkgirl,then Zatanna and finally Black Canary and Huntress.
Because Stargirl already have some of the cell done(all talks,dance and some outfits unlocked),it will be much faster to do her than Hawkgirl in last update.Same thing go with Livewire.
Stargirl-what is left-strip,blowjob,sex,anal,slut,leash
Livewire-what is left-sex,leash
They will have more time to add more content.
Some options.
1.Add another superheroine cell content-Huntress,Black Canary or Zatanna
2.Finish completely Stargirl.Not only cell,but also MB-private room and exhibition.
3.Finish another character that is almost done
-Mercy-sex,anal,slut???,leash???
-Harley-sex,anal,slut???
-Galatea-blowjob,sex,anal,leash
-Audrey-blowjob,sex,anal,slut
-Killer Frost-blowjob,sex,anal
I know the Harley blowjob is getting redone at some point.

Reactions: jakagami

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
I heard on his stream that his aim was for the end of August. That being said it might be mid September if he takes 2 months for a release.
We'll yes sadly that's 2 month. I would support these guys on patreon if they're Gonna release decent amount of content on monthly basis without deley. Supporting them in the current release dates it's.kind of waste of time.

Reactions: uberbomb

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
We'll yes sadly that's 2 month. I would support these guys on patreon if they're Gonna release decent amount of content on monthly basis without deley. Supporting them in the current release dates it's.kind of waste of time.
It's been the two month way of doing things for awhile now. Stuff like asset packs and sometimes comics come in between.

clix

Jul 25, 2020
its just a shame the game dosent finish things he starts + kind of feels like the story is really short for its content..
you get the girls, meta bordelo and slam, cells and kinda thats it.
the events are adding stuff but the yacht for example its a one time thing and your very limited in what you can get.
your getting the girls for the next story or your getting half them and half of the rest "h scenes" in the yacht that dosent really gives you anything for the rest of the game.

wish the game was kinda upside down, you get the girls "break" them in the cells and then can use the meta and slam bordello.
at least that way the game will feel less ending after you have all of them in the cells and get no money.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeezluwee
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes