Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys there was a way to get extended Batgirl Bordello / Glamour slam content, it was a long time ago I saw it and i lost my save. It was where u meet Bullock and batgirl doppelganger. Can sb tell me how I can unlock this again ?
Edit : I think it was after the leash scenes
Does nobody know ?

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
I know the Harley blowjob is getting redone at some point.
i'd really like that to be the case too but i'm not as possitive as you are
on the bright side he has redone lois and she wasn't even bad, he just wanted to do better
but on the other side harley's bj is an animation and we don't do those anymore, so I don't know if he would thouch any of that sadly

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Does nobody know ?
The Glamour Slam scene with Batgirl and Bullock is the first or 2nd leash scene in the glamour slam with Batgirl.
i'd really like that to be the case too but i'm not as possitive as you are
on the bright side he has redone lois and she wasn't even bad, he just wanted to do better
but on the other side harley's bj is an animation and we don't do those anymore, so I don't know if he would thouch any of that sadly
Yeah the Harley BJ will get redone (but not be a animation). The reason why Lois didn't get extra outfits is due to the animations she has.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
I like the idea of Stargirl getting a spanking. She has a valley girl tone of voice and attitude. She is just begging for one, in my opinion lol

Reactions: uberbomb

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
I wish he'd finish the Meta-bordello since that was what the game was mainly supposed to be about until his Patreon got flooded with slave-trainer dullards whining about cell content which in the initial doc was just a minor after thought. I bet a large amount of the slowness comes from him having to do content he doesn't really care about but the fans demand.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I wish he'd finish the Meta-bordello since that was what the game was mainly supposed to be about until his Patreon got flooded with slave-trainer dullards whining about cell content which in the initial doc was just a minor after thought. I bet a large amount of the slowness comes from him having to do content he doesn't really care about but the fans demand.
MB is just a waste.Only exhibition is good.Private room is same thing as the cell,but at least 10 times worst and 3 times less content and outfits.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Meta bordello has high potential. He left room for threesome or foursome. There's still 2 additional spot left locked in the private room. That opens possibility for exhibition with 2 or 3 girls in the same time. I agree with the post above. He should have finished MB.

Reactions: Cyberious and sx78

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Meta bordello has high potential. He left room for threesome or foursome. There's still 2 additional spot left locked in the private room. That opens possibility for exhibition with 2 or 3 girls in the same time. I agree with the post above. He should have finished MB.
No he shouldn't.That was probably the worst idea of them all.After all in private room don't happen anything much than cells.Actually it is way watered version.Same goes with normal rooms and even exhibition.
You guys obviously forget that in MB superheroines are controlled by the device and don't remember a thing.So there is really no point to be excited about something that never happen for them.Cells are briginging the real content.

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
bug was fix it was because it cant find my display right so change your screen resolution then change it back

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes