Bakugan5988

Feb 8, 2019
You need to complete both Miss Martian and Artemis cell events then go to miss martian's cell and go to leash and you will see Artemis' name and click on it

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I did. I got Poison Ivy's strip, blowjob, sex, anal, and leash scenes. The one I'm missing is between the Lesbian Scene 2 and the Shower Scene 1. Like this:
I swear a lot of those entries don't unlock. Maybe I'm wrong but it looks like it's just another thing that has yet to be done in the game.

Jul 11, 2020
I got a glitch with Poison Ivy, I hired her and put her in some heist after some days when I was gonna put her in Glamour Slam she is unselectable even for other things as well like heist, I cannot select her, do anybody know a solution that is not waiting for an update or playing a new game?
No clue, I've had this several times but each time I just restart a game and speedrun back to where I was. I think the issue is using Ivy for a heist or capture renders her unselectable afterwards because it must not reset her, so the safest thing to do is to just not use her for anything other than the living quarters.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I got a glitch with Poison Ivy, I hired her and put her in some heist after some days when I was gonna put her in Glamour Slam she is unselectable even for other things as well like heist, I cannot select her, do anybody know a solution that is not waiting for an update or playing a new game?
When you send her out to a heist she is removed from your service. You have to re-hire her again first. So.. Heist = Removal from Service.
Anyone had their Poison Ivy completely vanish after one job? I had her capture Supergirl and since then she hasn't appered in the Legion Hideout again, it's been like hundreds of days.
For me this sometimes happens with the male villains. Haven't seen them for.. forever. Had to 'hire' them from the cheat menu.

Jan 13, 2019
Is mercy's hair down lingerie and naked costumes bugged? they will not unlock when i press strip on the correct costumes.

Last edited:

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
My best guess for the next update going by the streams would be sex and anal scenes for Live Wire the sex scenes for Starfire and Blackfire and maybe the bordello private room and exhibition for Hawkgirl

Reactions: Revan 12345

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So I am confused, According to the guide Miss Martian should have a Private Room Scene. I was able to get that scene & according to the guide if I have her strip I should unlock the Naked Hero outfit but it's not unlocking, am I missing something?
I don't remember if I unlocked it but you need to do every combination to unlock the 2nd outfit for her the heroines in the private rooms including where the semen goes and possibly stays.
Sorry for asking but is their any blowjob/sex/anal scenes with Audrey?
Audrey does not have that content yet.
How do I trigger the futa scenes?
You need to complete most of Artemis and Ms Martian's content and then a few leash scenes with Ms Martian

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
My best guess for the next update going by the streams would be sex and anal scenes for Live Wire the sex scenes for Starfire and Blackfire and maybe the bordello private room and exhibition for Hawkgirl
I would like to see that. That would ne an awesome update.

May 31, 2018
I’m confused on something- will animations ever be brought back for the new scenes? The info seems to say that it will once all of the content has been added, but I was just trying to get it figured out for sure.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I’m confused on something- will animations ever be brought back for the new scenes? The info seems to say that it will once all of the content has been added, but I was just trying to get it figured out for sure.
Hard to say but probably not. You'll get more stuff like the content with Lois.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I doubt about Starfire.In the streams so far they are working on Zatanna,Black Canary,Huntress,Livewire,Stargirl and Blackfire in that order.Also we already have 2 anal scenes with Livewire,it's time for sex scene.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Devs should add the new 52 film version of Starfire, shes a lot hotter in those.

Also are they still planning to add the other female leaguers? Like Ice, Fire and Plastique?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes