Tuesday888

Nov 1, 2019
Making a animation in game is harder/more time consuming than out of it but yeah go for it always good to expand your skills.

I would recommend for the most part starting a new save then using someone else's save most of the time.

Miss Martian and Poison Ivy hasn't been mentioned in-game wise so probably not. A Stargirl and Supergirl scene could be quite nice though I prefer the Artemis and Cheshire scenes when it comes to girl on girl stuff.
I hope we can put Ivy in the living quarters and also Jinx, Rose, among others. In this latest update, we didn’t have the full Hawkgirl content (MB), will they complete this update? We must not forget that the content of WonderWoman, SuperWoman and Stargirl is still missing (I think they will be the last). I'm a little excited about this next update, but I'm also a little concerned that some characters will come with incomplete content like Hawkgirl.
I think a Hawkgirl & Vixen / Hawkgirl & Diana girl on girl scene would be quite nice but it´s probably unlikely to happen. Maybe at the end of 2030 or somehting :sneaky:

billybeer

Aug 27, 2019
If they ever actually 'finish' the game, a good way to continue justifying the Patreon could be to gradually upgrade each scene with animation. They could milk that for the next ten years if they wanted to.
I'd go back to supporting for that, as well as removing the (mostly) same big tits and ass body they all share.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Unity Player [version: Unity 5.3.3f1_910d71450a97]

KERNELBASE.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module KERNELBASE.dll at 0023:75dc40b2.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I hope we can put Ivy in the living quarters and also Jinx, Rose, among others. In this latest update, we didn’t have the full Hawkgirl content (MB), will they complete this update? We must not forget that the content of WonderWoman, SuperWoman and Stargirl is still missing (I think they will be the last). I'm a little excited about this next update, but I'm also a little concerned that some characters will come with incomplete content like Hawkgirl.
Wonder Woman was at least originally planned to be the last heroine to be completed (first 9). I imagine we might get a bit more Hawkgirl though text wise the girls tend to be not quite finished.
I think a Hawkgirl & Vixen / Hawkgirl & Diana girl on girl scene would be quite nice but it´s probably unlikely to happen. Maybe at the end of 2030 or somehting :sneaky:
I imagine it will happen in the same way as the Artemis and Cheshire lesbian stuff got introduced. A bit at a time.
Still no anouncment. This is going to be a long one.
He briefly mentioned (on stream) that he was aiming for the end of August. That being said if he takes 2 months per release like usually does then expect a bit over two weeks into September.
hope they add the "Events" outfits as normal ones , cuz Harley in the Yatch party is one of the best looking Harley so far
I don't think so. It's been mentioned how that takes a long time to do.

Reactions: KaiserST

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Still no anouncment. This is going to be a long one.
Not really. Unless they're changing things up next week should be "preview" week, with the release either coming in on the last day of the first week of September, or they'll be completely mute for like the next week and a half after the end of preview week, spew out a bullshit excuse, and then put it out a few days later. So far things are par for the course and it's not looking to be any longer than usual.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Wonder Woman was at least originally planned to be the last heroine to be completed (first 9). I imagine we might get a bit more Hawkgirl though text wise the girls tend to be not quite finished.

I imagine it will happen in the same way as the Artemis and Cheshire lesbian stuff got introduced. A bit at a time.

He briefly mentioned (on stream) that he was aiming for the end of August. That being said if he takes 2 months per release like usually does then expect a bit over two weeks into September.

I don't think so. It's been mentioned how that takes a long time to do.
We don't have slut variation for Hawkgirl and nothing in MB.
Indeed, let's hope they start getting back on track with releases. Honestly even if they just decrease the delay I'm going to be happy.
If you ask me,they should make sure to finish this year,all characters from the very first update of the game-Huntress,Black Canary,Mercy and Giganta.

Laurifer

Jul 9, 2020
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I cannot figure it out. Once you put a Heroine into a Cell in Lexcorp is there any point during Cell progression or anything where you can again assign them to the Glamour Slam and/or Meta Bordello while they are still in a cell, or do you have to cease cell progression and de-grade their device?

I've seen some mentions of girls at the Glamour Slam with alternate costumes but I still can't put even girls I've had sex with back at the Slam so curious how this would be done. Thanks

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I cannot figure it out. Once you put a Heroine into a Cell in Lexcorp is there any point during Cell progression or anything where you can again assign them to the Glamour Slam and/or Meta Bordello while they are still in a cell, or do you have to cease cell progression and de-grade their device?

I've seen some mentions of girls at the Glamour Slam with alternate costumes but I still can't put even girls I've had sex with back at the Slam so curious how this would be done. Thanks
you have to reset them so they don't show up at lex corp

Fern

Nov 26, 2017
Has there been any news about the rebuild since locke was removed or is the rebuild just a dead project now?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
We don't have slut variation for Hawkgirl and nothing in MB.

If you ask me,they should make sure to finish this year,all characters from the very first update of the game-Huntress,Black Canary,Mercy and Giganta.
Yeah there isn't enough time to do that for this year and that is the plan to do somewhat earlier women.
Has there been any news about the rebuild since locke was removed or is the rebuild just a dead project now?
There is another coder so they hired though that is at least two year away if it gets done.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah there isn't enough time to do that for this year and that is the plan to do somewhat earlier women.

There is another coder so they hired though that is at least two year away if it gets done.
They can do until the end of the year all 4 characters.Mercy and Giganta don't need that much work.And if they bring only the cell content for Huntress and Black Canary,well I can say 99% chance to happen.
Of course I can see them bring some of the most wanted like Wonder Woman/Superwoman and Starfire/Blackfire.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberious
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes