Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Disappointing. Really wish they would have stuck with a smaller number of girls, I feel like they e created too much work for themselves at this point.
The problem with animation stuff is it takes so long to do (plus not so fun to do something for so long) Cell content for one lady would take multiple releases etc.

RustyBeverage

Jul 26, 2017
If they ever actually 'finish' the game, a good way to continue justifying the Patreon could be to gradually upgrade each scene with animation. They could milk that for the next ten years if they wanted to.

Reactions: OmegaZXA
May 31, 2018
The problem with animation stuff is it takes so long to do (plus not so fun to do something for so long) Cell content for one lady would take multiple releases etc.
I understand, it’s just that it was one of the big draws of this game for me originally. I’ve thought about playing around with after effects and making some simple animations with the resource packs they release, but I just don’t have the time right now.

HollowVoice

May 26, 2017
I understand, it’s just that it was one of the big draws of this game for me originally. I’ve thought about playing around with after effects and making some simple animations with the resource packs they release, but I just don’t have the time right now.
Someone was making some fan animations a while back, using the existing art assets, and posting them in this thread. (Good luck finding them... maybe a year ago? Plus or minus five months?) I might be misremembering, but it might even be the case that SR7 himself told that person to PM him, as if to discuss working together.

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
From the last stream:

Ivy and Harley scene WIP

View attachment 775406

Before people start bitching it's a strap on scene NOT FUTA.

Also, I'm quite interested in the context of this scene, I wonder where it will happen, maybe in the living quarters by putting Ivy there.

Also suck it xMendoza you won't steal my job :LOL:
Strap on scenes are still pretty eh. Things like the spanking scenes or forcing killer frost to give oral to the girls is significantly better than strapons or trans scenes

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
From the last stream:

Ivy and Harley scene WIP

View attachment 775406

Also, I'm quite interested in the context of this scene, I wonder where it will happen, maybe in the living quarters by putting Ivy there.

Not gonna lie. I really enjoy the Poison Ivy x Girls scenes. I honestly hope she gets scenes with all the girls.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
From the last stream:

Ivy and Harley scene WIP

View attachment 775406

I will like it more to be futa,but no problem.
We obviously will get in the future more Starfire/Blackfire(orange skin).
I wonder can we expect
Miss Martian/Poison Ivy-(green skin)
Livewire/Killer Frost-(blue skin)
Jinx/Raven-(grey skin)

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
From the last stream:

Ivy and Harley scene WIP

View attachment 775406

Harley looks a little too buff to me here, hopefully he tones it down before it's final.
But otherwise....

Last edited:
Reactions: TNTed

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Making a animation in game is harder/more time consuming than out of it but yeah go for it always good to expand your skills.
Anyone has a complete save of 2.2.8? had to throw away my old laptop after it short circuited.
I would recommend for the most part starting a new save then using someone else's save most of the time.
I will like it more to be futa,but no problem.
We obviously will get in the future more Starfire/Blackfire(orange skin).
I wonder can we expect
Miss Martian/Poison Ivy-(green skin)
Livewire/Killer Frost-(blue skin)
Jinx/Raven-(grey skin)
Miss Martian and Poison Ivy hasn't been mentioned in-game wise so probably not. A Stargirl and Supergirl scene could be quite nice though I prefer the Artemis and Cheshire scenes when it comes to girl on girl stuff.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I hope we can put Ivy in the living quarters and also Jinx, Rose, among others. In this latest update, we didn’t have the full Hawkgirl content (MB), will they complete this update? We must not forget that the content of WonderWoman, SuperWoman and Stargirl is still missing (I think they will be the last). I'm a little excited about this next update, but I'm also a little concerned that some characters will come with incomplete content like Hawkgirl.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes