Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How i can open Artemis bordello 2? View attachment 781655
You have to unlock her huntress or whatever outfit and place her in the bordello again. To unlock it you have to place her in the private rooms and go through the scene without fast forwarding otherwise it doesn't triggers, the fast forward breaks certain triggers you see.

Then you just make her wear it, if i recall this correctly you can make her wear it in the private room. If not then its fine without it. It had been some time since i did that. So put her back in the simple bordello slots and there you go. Of course you have to meet the guy during the yacht event but i assume you are past that. IF not, do the yacth scene as its a requirement.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
They can do until the end of the year all 4 characters.Mercy and Giganta don't need that much work.And if they bring only the cell content for Huntress and Black Canary,well I can say 99% chance to happen.
Of course I can see them bring some of the most wanted like Wonder Woman/Superwoman and Starfire/Blackfire.
If only the cell content was done then yeah it would be possible but as you can see the writing (or at least the implementation) was just enough to include anal for Hawkgirl (for the latest release).

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Are Mercy's costumes bugged now or something? I can't unlock her hair down lingerie or hair down nude. I've done multiple scenes with them but I have to work my way to them by stripping twice. I can't select them from the menu and they don't show up in the vault. I had them unlocked way back when I played last.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
More Galatea more Galatea more Galateaaaaa!!! PLEASE I BEGGING YOU MAN...
If you ask me they should do this until the end of the year.
-add cell content for Huntress and Black Canary
-finish Giganta and Star Sapphire
-finish Mercy,Harley and Galatea
-add the missing content for Hawkgirl in the cell and maybe MB-private room and ehxibition
-Audrey

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If you ask me they should do this until the end of the year.
-add cell content for Huntress and Black Canary
-finish Giganta and Star Sapphire
-finish Mercy,Harley and Galatea
-add the missing content for Hawkgirl in the cell and maybe MB-private room and ehxibition
-Audrey
There are probably only going to be two with the off chance of three updates for the rest of the month. You might want to lower your expectations.

• Sad
Reactions: uberbomb

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
If there should be any more content, I believe that there should be content for the following characters: Catwoman, Starfire, Black Canary, Zatanna and Superwoman.

Also, if there is any new villains to be recruited, I'd add in: Black Manta, Silver Banshee, Klarion the Witch-Boy, Evil Star, Zod, Volcana, The Rogues (Captain Boomerang, Captain Cold, Heatwave, Mirror Master, Trickster, etc), and perhaps a lot more. :)
iPB1AUU.gif

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I'm surprised official comics haven't made a similar plot to this, they always go sexual whenever given free reign away from the main continuation. Like all those wonder woman/starfire side stories that read like an ecchi manga.

Reactions: 1138op

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I'm surprised official comics haven't made a similar plot to this, they always go sexual whenever given free reign away from the main continuation. Like all those wonder woman/starfire side stories that read like an ecchi manga.
which one are you talking about o_O

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Also, if there is any new villains to be recruited, I'd add in: Black Manta, Silver Banshee, Klarion the Witch-Boy, Evil Star, Zod, Volcana, The Rogues (Captain Boomerang, Captain Cold, Heatwave, Mirror Master, Trickster, etc), and perhaps a lot more. :)
Add more villains? Why? Villains outside of a few (the females with sex content, Shade, and Sinestro) are pretty pointless and add nothing outside of a few lines of dialogue during hiring. I think you're putting the cart before the horse. SU and by extension Lex needs to start moving on once the current girls have cell content. Once a plan gets formulated and the game has something for villains to do then yeah add more villains or whatever. For now though it's just building funds for something.

Reactions: GonzoWaltari

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
There are probably only going to be two with the off chance of three updates for the rest of the month. You might want to lower your expectations.
No way to lower them more.After all it is only Huntress and Black Canary with so much missing content on that list.
All others can be done really fast-missing 2,3,4 scenes only.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Are Mercy's costumes bugged now or something? I can't unlock her hair down lingerie or hair down nude. I've done multiple scenes with them but I have to work my way to them by stripping twice. I can't select them from the menu and they don't show up in the vault. I had them unlocked way back when I played last.
Yeah they are now bugged. Her cell content got rebuilt code wise.
will any of the female villains or the captured heroines become future henchwomen?
Probably not. It doesn't seem to be the plan at least for awhile

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah they are now bugged. Her cell content got rebuilt code wise.

Probably not. It doesn't seem to be the plan at least for awhile
Whew ok, so it isn't just me. I was worried I found some sort of rare bug haha. Well hopefully a fix comes around eventually. Thanks for the info.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Whew ok, so it isn't just me. I was worried I found some sort of rare bug haha. Well hopefully a fix comes around eventually. Thanks for the info.
I imagine it will get fixed when more Mercy content gets added (cell/room wise)

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes