jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
I'd love see the meeting where this character was pitched.
doubt there was one, the dark knight returns is an elseworld, if they are giving an author a free card to do whatever he wants, they wouldn't compromise his story, just small things like advices from the editor

I remember seeing her first in the batman returns cartoon when I was a kid. The dvd was on the kids section :KEK:

View attachment 795023
well she wasn't in paul dini batman animated series, it's a fking good serie but a kid series nonetheless xD
she was first introduced to animation in the 2014ish dark knight returns animated adaptation film

Reactions: Archaon11111

MG171

Jul 7, 2017
This game really needs a bush option. Like some of these girls you just know definitely would have one, yet they're drawn without.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Is there any way to edit your save and unlock costumes? I keep running into glitched costumes that refuse to unlock. Mercy's 2 nude costumes, Artemis's Tigress costume, Supergirl's slut costume etc. I've done everything needed to get them..but they either unlock but don't show in the menu or don't unlock at all.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I decided to wait to the "rebuilt" version from the point they posted a demo about it, i feel like there will be 2 amount of current content by the time it will comes out. I might just go for it now, bugs or not. I kinda miss Tera, she was acting so lustful.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
I decided to wait to the "rebuilt" version from the point they posted a demo about it, i feel like there will be 2 amount of current content by the time it will comes out. I might just go for it now, bugs or not. I kinda miss Tera, she was acting so lustful.

Rebuilt version is far away. Who knows. Maybe a year or two.

Last edited:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
yeah just noticed they posted an update on patreon. I honestly considered supporting them after this update but now not so sure
SR7 tends to get the release out every 2 months whenever they mention getting stuff done quicker than 2 months is when it doesn't work out so arguably if SR7 communicated less. The delay stuff wouldn't be happen/ be mentioned.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Is there any way to edit your save and unlock costumes? I keep running into glitched costumes that refuse to unlock. Mercy's 2 nude costumes, Artemis's Tigress costume, Supergirl's slut costume etc. I've done everything needed to get them..but they either unlock but don't show in the menu or don't unlock at all.
For Supergirl slut costume-do all actions again with Galatea as your henchwoman.
For Artemis Tigress-it should unlock after you visit her in the private room
crazy to think about how old this game is
Most don't even have an idea.
The very first release was back in July 2015.It was more like a teaser.Something like 25MB total.
Some render from that time.It is not in the game.
LP01.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2017
there is a cheat to skip all the "grinding" (2 dance>3 strip>15 spank>...) its preaty anoying to see 30 times the same scene to got a new one.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Let's make a poll in order to make the time go faster.
Choose 2 superheroines,2 henchwomen,2 other girls and 2 new superheroines.

What we should get

superheroines- Huntress and Black Canary
henchwomen- Mercy and Harley
other girls- Giganta and Catwoman
new superheroines- instead finish also Stargirl and Zatanna

What I want

superheroines- Starfire and Wonder Woman
henchwomen- Blackfire and Superwoman
other girls- Audrey and Circe
new superheroines- Fire and Jessica Cruz

Your choice?

Reactions: Revan 12345