Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I was hoping for Starfire/Blackfire content, but I'm okay with this. Is it possible to have the option to have the girls naked but with their slut makeup on?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I think encountered a bug. Stuck in a pan up and down scene with Batgirl leash scene. It doesnt move forward. Just keeps panning up and down.

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
what part of this game is "animated"
tried this game long time ago , didint see any animations

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Is Erica (the prison guard) glitched? I can't get her anal scene and when i visit poison ivy after already getting erica's blowjob it just repeated. I got her sex scene but i can't trigger her anal scene.

i got her anal in the last night(in the night events) of the prison.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
The updade is as good as unexpected. Changelog of the added content perfectly matches the actual gameplay. Found all the scenes. When was the last time we saw it?
I'm not that deep into the DC Universe and I didn't know about Volcana before. But now she's definitely one of my favourite villains. Literally smoking hot.

Last edited:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Wow, he fixed the Lois anal scene by zooming the camera in so you don't see that cut off leg and now villains assigned to Luthor's room stay in the room. I'm also not sure when it was removed but now you can't send villains out to cause havoc anymore which is great since that did nothing. The other heat systems are still in place though like upgrading defenses. I suppose eventually those will also be phased out. It's weird many of the critiques that I and others have pointed out have been fixed. Does he read the thread or do the patrons also think the same and brought it up to him?

Reactions: RobertoCasas

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
They have said in the dev log that was posted on youtube awhile back that they are only doing stills, no animations, till they clear the backlog of game mechanic updates (behind the scenes stuff) while still releasing some content.

Jul 30, 2020
Please i cant get any more wonder woman scenes after the lasso it just keeps saying i will give u a break from interrogation anybody please help

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes