nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Most of the heroines are not really into Lex (supergirl, batgirl, for example). What about stargirl and Lois, are they the same reluctant self or do they get into it like Galatea or Harley or at least Mercy?

D

Deleted member 142505

Most of the heroines are not really into Lex (supergirl, batgirl, for example). What about stargirl and Lois, are they the same reluctant self or do they get into it like Galatea or Harley or at least Mercy?
Those are all villians that tend to be into it

Reactions: uberbomb

mslee0105

Jan 29, 2019
All I can say is that they're both 'Tsundere's. You'll understand when you interact with them.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Let's see, I did the yacht event with circe again, I also have to talk to talia on the yacht, oh go, nad parbat

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Guys plase help with Circe. I play again yacht event with her but she dont appear in Tala
Circe: Play the yacht event. IF it doesn't work use the cheat menu (C on the keyboard, unlock far right), then go to Tala and they're be chatting.
Volcanna: Do the prison event, then afterwards bust her out. Or just use the cheat menu.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody have bug when you already open circe and volkano and all their content.When you go to Labs and Vault and clicking on scenes their images dissappear.

Reactions: Owlman8497

GG Jack

Apr 5, 2018
I have an issue where I have Poison Ivy hired but she is grayed out and I can't really add her to any position as a villain nor use her on a heist so that I can hire her again, and the cheat menu only has the option to hire, not to "fire" already hired villains.

Is there a way to fix that, to add the possibility to fire a villain or will I have to start a new game to see the Poison Ivy content?

She is not posted anywhere nor is she doing anything. I just can't use her at all even if she is considered hired.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I love the laziness of the guy who updated the changelog. Instead of copying pasted what was said, they posted a link. So it sends you to a post. but unless opened the post in a new tab, you now have to go back to front page.

Reactions: polandball
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes