Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry to spoil a little but to me this is the best bj pose I have seen in so far in SU, where you can see the whole body.
The only way to make it better would be to "tie" her hands in her back.
Not talking even about the anal pose.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jvk1919

Aug 12, 2017
How the He*** do you open event for Stargirl have done and bene all over the F**** map plz plz plz help and do not tell me to go to page 1 nothing there to help with this one so plz plz help me :)

May 7, 2020
All i have to say is great game
But u should be able to save manually.
It doesn't make sense to have auto save without manually save option
Especially when u have so many options and girls.

And please reduce the intro time and the transition scenes time

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry I didn't play the game from the start since a moment now, so I used the save provided by KaizerST a few posts ago (922) and in this save, Stargirl is already in cell.
And I just couldn't resist to spoil again a little (last time today I swear :p)
Best anal pose ever in SU more like this please (y)(y)(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
How the He*** do you open event for Stargirl have done and bene all over the F**** map plz plz plz help and do not tell me to go to page 1 nothing there to help with this one so plz plz help me :)
Did you start her dancing 3 times all over again? And I don't remember now if she was the one that had additional dialog now or not.

BTW I thought Killer Frost's was about the sexiest thing for down in the cells that I'd seen for a while.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Anyone know what asset file has the new stargirl slut character art? it's not 64 or 72 like seemingly all her other art, and i don't fancy checking all 164

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
The problem is that the dev isn't very good at writing so he just does the exact same format for every girl and then complains that his own content bores him.
Not every character should be in a cell or on their own map. Some of the scenes should be tied to the story progression. But currently there is no story progression and he keeps removing all the shit he hinted at initially, like threat levels and the idea that the JL will attack, etc.
1600309442579.jpg

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
I'm not interested in Galatea and Harley. Every other heroine will ne winner for me related to future updates. And I would like to see Fire as a new character.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
And I really hope that WW is going to be golden. Possibility and interactions are limitless. For example he could bring Hypolita in the game after making WW obedient. That would be fire.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
how to get ww sister to show up. i also will not say much more because there just going to do there thing antway. there not going to listen to any of there patrion's are us so why even bother lol.

pika2018

Oct 27, 2018
I really hope the SS won't pass up the opportunity to put an Android 18 halloween costume on one of the game's blondes. Galateia and Super Girl (it would be the best choice) are gone, Audrei and Stargirl don't seem as good as S.Girls, but I can be surprised (to forget anyone else?).

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
So, here's a couple of images of the super imposed scenes of Lex in the prison. Anyone else experiencing this?

May 7, 2020
The problem is that the dev isn't very good at writing so he just does the exact same format for every girl and then complains that his own content bores him.
Not every character should be in a cell or on their own map. Some of the scenes should be tied to the story progression. But currently there is no story progression and he keeps removing all the shit he hinted at initially, like threat levels and the idea that the JL will attack, etc.

Agreed.

The art is very good and the content is very promising.
But it is all poor written. When u create game where u cant save manually or locate the save files easily. Something is wrong.

So he needs help from more devs or create a new game with the same art and content

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes