clawdude17

Dec 28, 2019
I'm still having trouble getting Circe (I'm not going to cheat). I've played both yacht events multiple times (doing the bj scenes in both with Circe) with different henchwomen and gone to Tala every time after finishing them. Nothing. What am I doing wrong? Or is it just honestly buggy?

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Does anyone know where the save files for this are located? I just upgraded my PC, including moving everything to a new drive, and I don't want to have to start over. I can't find it in the usual appdata subfolders.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
I'm still having trouble getting Circe (I'm not going to cheat). I've played both yacht events multiple times (doing the bj scenes in both with Circe) with different henchwomen and gone to Tala every time after finishing them. Nothing. What am I doing wrong? Or is it just honestly buggy?
At this point, I honestly think it's just buggy.

Reactions: Testerguy19

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there is a save but you need to be on the map then hit esc then you get the option to quit the game and save it and other stuff.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Does anyone know where the save files for this are located? I just upgraded my PC, including moving everything to a new drive, and I don't want to have to start over. I can't find it in the usual appdata subfolders.
Registry.

CooperL

Mar 9, 2020
Supergirl isnt talking slutty after Slut Costume intro, its is normal? After Slut Costume Intro the others dialogues shouldn't change?

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I had to reformat my system so I lost my saves in the registry thus starting over from the beginning and I guess I rushed it too much as for some reason it won't trigger mercy with long hair in her lingerie or allow the full nude costume as the conversation she says she's still pissed at Lex...any tips?

amu81

Aug 1, 2019
Me too! I also played the Yacht Party and the Halloween event a few times. But nothing happend when I go to Tala. Another problem with Superwoman. I played the halloween event with all henchwomen and a few times with Superwomen. But it's still locked. Can anybody help or is it another bug?

Last edited:

Asgar1990

Jun 23, 2017
hiy i played this game long ago but since i think 4 updates or so, i cant start this game anmyore. at the start,when i start as windowed with 1920 x1080 resolution. it opens i see "made with unity personal edition." and thats it. it goes away and i have a dark blue window where nothing happens. If i start as fullscreen,nothing happens at all. i even deleted aftewr that the whole reg folder for this game in case my saves are messing something up. any solution?(i used the search function with the text "cant start game" and the only replies i found where to get winrar)

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes