BraPanties91

Dec 15, 2019
Where do Circe's scenes take place? Saw her in Talas room and havent since. Realize it might be bugged but want to make sure im looking in the right area

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
yes the scene's are in lex room
Since I got to redoing the game over I haven't gotten Supergirl's slut uniform to trigger (after 20+ anal scenes), Mercy costumes of naked with short hair and naked long hair, Artemis' school uniform. I've broken Volcana out of prison and she's been a no show at all for hiring.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Actually I got her without cheating. Well, other than cheating on the money aspect anyway.
Give plays for how you got Circe without cheating...Also for those that got her in the main area she gets her own room under Raven afterwards if you read walkthrough which even that is a tad vague

Reactions: BraPanties91

eckolution

Apr 10, 2020
For the last 5? versions you can just load your old saves, no need to replace them or start over.
If you haven't played it before, it's pretty easy, just remember to reset your dancer(s) at least once a week (preferably every day in the beginning), if you're in a hurry, just use the cheat, with enough money you could probably 'finish' it in half an hour.
what are the cheat codes???

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Give plays for how you got Circe without cheating...Also for those that got her in the main area she gets her own room under Raven afterwards if you read walkthrough which even that is a tad vague
She don't appear after 25+ days.So I use the cheact menu to unlock her.Then she appear in Tala's location.
I'm on day 126-130 of gameplay...lol oh well...seems since my restart I've gone too fast on the actions and screwed up even unlocking costume variants.
I am around day 500.
It's 25+ game days since the last update.All Stargirl's content is unlocked so I decide just to use the cheat menu.

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
She don't appear after 25+ days.So I use the cheact menu to unlock her.Then she appear in Tala's location.
I'm on day 126-130 of gameplay...lol oh well...seems since my restart I've gone too fast on the actions and screwed up even unlocking costume variants.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Hey Barkin 10 I asked you a question as well.
Yes. You did and I was going back through a save that started well before that point to try and pinpoint the steps for you. I do have a job that interferes with my game playing.

But, since you want to come off sounding so rude about it, figure it out yourself.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Did they change having to rehire a villain every time for a scene in Lex's room?

If so, cool. That shit made no sense and was just a waste of time.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes