Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
While I'm excited to see him working on galatea I'm more interested to see who the heroine for this next update is going to be cuz if it's Starfire that confirms what I was thinking that he did complete Blackfire last update and just decide not to release her without finishing Starfire

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
While I'm excited to see him working on galatea I'm more interested to see who the heroine for this next update is going to be cuz if it's Starfire that confirms what I was thinking that he did complete Blackfire last update and just decide not to release her without finishing Starfire
He said there would be Zatana or Huntress or Black Canary. He also said something about Audrey.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
The hottest girls for me are Galatea, Raven, Mercy, Tala (Business Suit), Starfire (Classic Custume), Lois Lane, Poison Ivy and Circe.
By the way...... i got a stucked Poison Ivy, have her hired but i can't assing her to anything or send her to missions. She is just shadowed and stuck.
Help please.

Reactions: artistamigo5

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game i do but they alway's say they will giive you the moon but all they give is what they want too. i know it's there game and i have no problem with that. now i will speak my mind here, even tho i like the game i do have problem's with them tring to sell stuff that is not there's to sell. there takeing from the true artist's and just feel's like there saying it belong's to them with out giving the reel people and prop's. the game my be there's but the characters are not.

Pampam777

Aug 13, 2020
sorry; How do I make him my henchman? I don't know much English, (I'm Spanish) and it's a bit difficult for me, thanks for the help friend.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Nothing on the Mac version yet? I see questions here and there, but kinda lucky for the Windows guys despite some bugs. I guess I'll wait for a bit before it drops for Mac.

Reactions: hurry69

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Next year will definietly be the interested one. Je should finish all character in next 14 or 15 month. Some of the girls already have near half of the content. Girls without any content are BC, Zatana, Huntress and maybe a few others. Can't recall at this time.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Yes. You did and I was going back through a save that started well before that point to try and pinpoint the steps for you. I do have a job that interferes with my game playing.

But, since you want to come off sounding so rude about it, figure it out yourself.
My sincerest apologies for that perception I wasn't meaning at all to come off rude at all just as I said in an earlier post I've been trying to regain the content I had prior to having to reformat my hard drive thus losing my save which really is on me I should've created a copy of the save file in the registry before rushing on the reformatting. Hopefully when the other version of this game is up that the triggers are better.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
He said there would be Zatana or Huntress or Black Canary. He also said something about Audrey.
Also Wonder Woman needs major progression..Harley maybe... and more lesbian content other than the Poison Ivy or Killer Frost content...also there was apparently a roulette with ivy scene which showed aftermath script not really seeing the antics..

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes