Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Any hope for the new mac version?
When will a Mac version be posted?
mac version for 2.2.9?
Nothing on the Mac version yet? I see questions here and there, but kinda lucky for the Windows guys despite some bugs. I guess I'll wait for a bit before it drops for Mac.
Mac 2.2.9 (Not Catalina Compatible):

MEGA

I hope mods can update the first post since people are still asking for links.:confused:

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
I looked through the gallery for the girls and I just did an estimate of where we are with the completions there are 18 girls left 8 who need a lot of work and 10 who only need a little work done to varying degrees
the 8 who need the most work are Morgana Le Fay, Superwoman, Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Zatanna, Huntress, Catwoman, and Starfire.
the ten who don't need as much work are Mercy, Harley, Star Girl, Livewire, giganta, Hawkgirl, Star Sapphire, galatea, Audrey, and Blackfire.
I think all this should be completed sometime in the middle or end of next summer

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I looked through the gallery for the girls and I just did an estimate of where we are with the completions there are 18 girls left 8 who need a lot of work and 10 who only need a little work done to varying degrees
the 8 who need the most work are Morgana Le Fay, Superwoman, Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Zatanna, Huntress, Catwoman, and Starfire.
the ten who don't need as much work are Mercy, Harley, Star Girl, Livewire, giganta, Hawkgirl, Star Sapphire, galatea, Audrey, and Blackfire.
I think all this should be completed sometime in the middle or end of next summer
Morgaine won't need that much work if it's same as Circe.Superwoman is missing just 1-2 actions more than some others-so also not really that much work.
Also you forget that some other are also missing scenes.
The list

Tala,Talia,Lois
If they won't have slut outfit they are complete,otherwise now it's the time to make them sluts

Maxima,Roulette
no anal scenes,Roulette is also missing slut outfit

Volcana,Livewire,Star Sapphire,Giganta,Morgaine le Fey
first 2 don't have only 1-2 scenes,others a little more

Harley,Mercy,Audrey,Galatea,Blackfire,Superwoman
missing from 3 to 6 actions each

Catwoman,Stargirl,Hawkgirl
bordello content is missing,no idea if Hawkgirl will have slut outfit

Starfire,Wonder Woman
Little progress in the cell,but overall- a lot of work

Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna
nothing from 3 years.For last 60 months only 1 special in GS and 1 scene in MB.

Reactions: Revan 12345

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Hi guys, need a little help with Talia, i did all of her Nanda Pharbat events and the Yacht, but in the vault there are still like five unlockable scenes. Do you guys know which ones could those be and how to unlock them? Thanks in advance :)

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Hi guys, need a little help with Talia, i did all of her Nanda Pharbat events and the Yacht, but in the vault there are still like five unlockable scenes. Do you guys know which ones could those be and how to unlock them? Thanks in advance :)
I was wrong, there are like 10 unlocable scenesremaining.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
zatanna canary and huntress are not unlocked for cell scene's and i think they will never be lol. the dev's don't like them lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: AngelAIGS
Dec 25, 2017
Morgaine won't need that much work if it's same as Circe.Superwoman is missing just 1-2 actions more than some others-so also not really that much work.
Also you forget that some other are also missing scenes.
The list

Tala,Talia,Lois
If they won't have slut outfit they are complete,otherwise now it's the time to make them sluts

Maxima,Roulette
no anal scenes,Roulette is also missing slut outfit

Volcana,Livewire,Star Sapphire,Giganta,Morgaine le Fey
first 2 don't have only 1-2 scenes,others a little more

Harley,Mercy,Audrey,Galatea,Blackfire,Superwoman
missing from 3 to 6 actions each

Catwoman,Stargirl,Hawkgirl
bordello content is missing,no idea if Hawkgirl will have slut outfit

Starfire,Wonder Woman
Little progress in the cell,but overall- a lot of work

Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna
nothing from 3 years.For last 60 months only 1 special in GS and 1 scene in MB.
And lets not forget all the extra stuff in between like unique character interactions.
Blackfire as a henchwoman means shes going to have special scenes with Starfire whenever she gets an update

A few lines of dialogue from Poison Ivy hints that she may get a scene with every girl in the cells. EVen if he doesnt go that route, there are a few characters in the cells she will probably have interactions with. Harley, Batgirl, Supergirl, and im really hoping for Killer Frost.

Then theres the Teen Titan interactions. We already got 1 with Artemis and Miss Martain but there could be plenty others to make with the inclusion of Terra and Jinx. And of course im sure alot of people are waiting for Raven and Starfire to have a scene.

Then in a similar situation to Supergirl and Galetea, We have Wonder Woman and Superwoman. Or hell even WonderWoman and Circe.
And side note, despite how much talk Galetea had about getting dirty with Supergirl, their only interaction is spanking. I hope that gets expanded in a later update

Bouncing off of that we have to wonder if any other characters with tension between them with get scenes. Theres almost a hate triangle going on between WonderWoman, Hawkgirl and Vixen. Wonderwoman is mad at Hawkgirl over the invasion and Vixen and Hawkgirl have a rivalry over who gets to fuck Green Lantern.
Then theres Tala and Roulette. idk if sunset plans on doing anything with this rivalry or not

Then we have to wonder if each hireable villaness will get their own minor subplot where Lex gets to have sex with them. Usually by posting them to the living quarters. Most the of characters have this, Cheeta, Poison Ivy, Volcana, Jinx, Ravager, and Livewire. But Star Sapphire, Giganta are still missing theirs.

Guess final note ill leave on is dropping a few characters id like to see in the game at some point in the future
Madam Rouge, Inque, Big Barda, Queen Mira, Silver Banshee, Enchantress, Fire and Ice, Argent, Caitlin Fairchild, and Artemis of Bana-Mighdall.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I still just want a hint system to missing content in the vault. Like where it says locked. Give a hint on what to do. Think that would be easy thing to implement. That and the devices once you upgrade they you should be able to just do anything with girls. Not have to reset, re upgrade. If Lex is so smart doing this seems like a flaw in his brilliance.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes