waxxiful

Feb 19, 2020
how do i get the process of bordello building started?
Roulettes been saying she'll get the ball rolling for weeks and nothings happened.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
That has been bugged since the last patch when it was put in game. You'll either have to use cheats like others have mentioned, or just wait and hope they fix it in the next patch/release.
Unlock from "C" Cheat menu? If i do that is it possible to cause additional bugs?

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Does anyone know if we will get a preview update this week? I expect it will be released in mid November but just checking

introvtx

May 6, 2017
That has been bugged since the last patch when it was put in game. You'll either have to use cheats like others have mentioned, or just wait and hope they fix it in the next patch/release.
I have been playing with cheats disabled since last year, so I can't do that... I'm guessing what's happening with Volcana is the same thing? This sucks... EDIT: nevermind she suddenly appeared in the hideout... weird... Also she keeps appearing even after I hire her.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
What happens / change if I reset an event already played ?
Nothing really you just reply that specific event and but there are variations depending on who is your hench woman, like the prison event has different scenes for each one.

After the event is finished replaying things just go back to normal where you left of

Reactions: Altair150196ITA
Sep 22, 2018
Nothing really you just reply that specific event and but there are variations depending on who is your hench woman, like the prison event has different scenes for each one.

After the event is finished replaying things just go back to normal where you left of
Much thanks, I had this doubt for long time.

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
When does the update normally release again? I know he's streamed some images/scenes recently but not sure how that translates into a potential release date. Middle of November?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes