hurry69

May 28, 2018
any fix for this? I used to use Wine Bottler and now it does not work...
Use the following method to run the app with Catalina:
Open up your terminal application then type (without the quotes) "cd Downloads", then press enter (this is assuming the application is in your downloads folder).
Then type "chmod +x SU_2.2.9mac.app/Contents/MacOS/SU_2.2.9mac" in terminal and press enter again.
Now open the application.

Reactions: uberbomb

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
So i am going to take a wild guess here but do you have to do the cuck sharing stuff.
Are you seriously asking if you have to do the "cuck sharing stuff" in a game the has been designed as a mind control/exhibition game from the very beginning? Whose entire premise the entire time has been running a strip club and brothel with superheroines?

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Are you seriously asking if you have to do the "cuck sharing stuff" in a game the has been designed as a mind control/exhibition game from the very beginning? Whose entire premise the entire time has been running a strip club and brothel with superheroines?
Some people get very protective of their toys and don't like to share. ;) Which is perfectly fine, you don't have to send the girls anywhere if you don't want to. :)

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have had problems with my pc and I have lost the save file, can someone give me a save as complete as possible (if everything is possible) in order to have it for the next update and not have to start from zero?

Reactions: chewchew

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
I hate the triggers in this game. Can someone tell me how to do prison, I know it relates to the ape but I had one scene where he acts for a billon or something and he never showed again, I'm at day 200 and have every possible heroine

edit: apparently everything revolves around having to talk to mercy enough and gone through her events, never did since i never like her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nofatchicks

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I hate the triggers in this game. Can someone tell me how to do prison, I know it relates to the ape but I had one scene where he acts for a billon or something and he never showed again, I'm at day 200 and have every possible heroine
You need unlocked Lex Corp Office.
Visit Tala and meet with Grodd.
Finish 3 missions for Grodd.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I think the people still talking about how the game is all about stripping and whoring the girls are delusional. Yes, that may have been the initial idea, but the game is very much all about collecting toys now. You get slave girls to fuck.

Not that I care about the cucky scenes, but I totally get why people would feel that way. The game has fuck-all to do with what it started as. The vast, VAST majority of people care very little for the stripping content, hell the stripping content is so old and bad it doesnt even matter anyway. That by itself tells you where the developers priorities are. People want and do cell content in general.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I think the people still talking about how the game is all about stripping and whoring the girls are delusional. Yes, that may have been the initial idea, but the game is very much all about collecting toys now. You get slave girls to fuck.

Not that I care about the cucky scenes, but I totally get why people would feel that way. The game has fuck-all to do with what it started as. The vast, VAST majority of people care very little for the stripping content, hell the stripping content is so old and bad it doesnt even matter anyway. That by itself tells you where the developers priorities are. People want and do cell content in general.
I'd be okay with that if the cell content wasn't such a fucking chore to slog through. Cell content is just super tedious for what it is since they pretty much all have the same pattern, reactions, and method breaking. "tehe you can't masturbate guess you're gonna have to be a sex slave from now on to get any sort of relief"

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes