ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
im kinda out of the loop, any news on who the girl(or girls) are going to get content? maybe an estimate. i remember the last one was released by mid month, so will the 2 month wait be from that or from the original estimate?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Killer Frost, Ivy, and Circe are not old. Old is Harley, old is Zatanna, old is Wonder Woman, old is Audrey.
Actually not even a single one you posted is from first updates of the game.
If we are talking for really old characters-here is the list
Batgirl,Huntress,Black Canary,Roulette,Tala,Mercy,Cheetah and Giganta.
Later Livewire and Star Sapphire,after that Stargirl,Zatanna and Vixen.
And after that Harley,Lois,Catwoman.
Much later Supergirl,Wonder Woman,Hawkgirl.
Even later Audrey and Galatea.

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
This is your reminder that the cast of female characters currently looks like this;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We do not need additional female characters added.
We do need the characters who have been in game the longest (Huntress, Black Canary, Mercy, Harley) to be finished.
Like, the first time I played this game I picked Black Canary as my first girl and she has 0 cell content. I was convinced that this game was still super unfinished and early in development until I came back and looked at the forums.

Turns out exactly one of the three starting girls has a significant amount of content. But hey, sure am glad we're getting Volcana and Circe content!

Reactions: vireker

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
there is a new version this month or in december?
It should be this month but if they push it back to December I'm expecting at least both Huntress and Black Canary to have cell room content done along with a few other girls being completed

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm heello, ehm i would like to ask if someone have the updated guide or walk to this game? since the ones posted are for old versions... thanks for the help

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes