tvout

Sep 3, 2017
Oh thanks man, but it was more of a general pitch to see if more people would agree.
But it is awesome that you could make stuff like that!
I think it's an excellent idea. Definitely feels like the costume system in SU is way underdeveloped. Seems like the only costume theme they added to this game are the slut ones, which I absolutely love but sometimes it feels like Gunsmoke loses inspiration and they end up kind of samey. DC already has a ton of imagery reimaging their female characters as pinups (you already linked a few) so hopefully each would be unique in SU.

UnwiseArts

Mar 6, 2020
i saw someone uploaded some fan art and it was awesome and so i decided to upload my edits of some characters from the new young justice comic...i just use assets from the game and draw some outfits above them
1)Amethyst(using terra body,miss martian hair)
View attachment 889866 2)Jinny Hex(star girl body,hawkgirl cut hair)
View attachment 889867
Awesome work! It's great to see another artist modding some girls!

Reactions: xMendoza

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

We know all of you are patiently waiting for the next SU update. We here to let you know that we are nearing the point were we will pass it to our testers. We want to make sure this build is clean, and relatively bug free, plus include all the content that was created during this cycle. You guys will know we are right near release when we begin to provide teasers. This is an indication the build has been passed on to the testing crew and we are very near release.

Once again thank you all for waiting patiently.
We know all of you are patiently waiting for the next SU update. We here to let you know that we are nearing the point were we will pass it to our testers. We want to make sure this build is clean, and relatively bug free, plus include all the content that was created during this cycle. You guys will know we are right near release when we begin to provide teasers. This is an indication the build has been passed on to the testing crew and we are very near release.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

Yeah I expected this, so until the next update maybe 1-2 weeks. Because the teasers takes a week.

Dec 22, 2017
Awesome work! It's great to see another artist modding some girls!
thanks my friend,i don't know about artist im just doing glorified tracing and just one color for the shading,your shading is almost identical to the one in game and im really looking forward to seeing some of the other work!!

Belidor

Feb 8, 2019
I think I found a bug....

I cannot choose Blackfire as a Henchwoman.
I suppose it's because I unlocked Blackfire before I cloned Galatea.

Can anybody explain me how to fix this? I have zero experience in messing up with registry..

Thanks

Doc Chadley

Oct 23, 2017
Personally, I'm find with them adding more women to the game as long as they're completed when they're added and they also finish an older heroine at the same time.

Reactions: Leoxsama
Oct 1, 2017

Imagine if SU went to 3 month updates.........

Capture.PNG

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
Imagine this as the end of the game: once you've corrupted all the heroïnes there comes a shot of Lex with all of the heroïnes wearing some kind of Injustice League outfit at your feet, your henchwomen and associates with the text: "And now to take down the Justice League from within..."

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok here come's my bad humer but every girl will get all there scene's but not the very cannary are the others who have no sell scene's because there not inprotent to the dev's lol.

UnwiseArts

Mar 6, 2020
HQ Asset packs
To all those modders, you know that you can download all those assets in very high def right?
Not to nag, but it would be such a waste if you keep doing those excellent pieces of art in such small versions:cry:
Not to worry. I have plans for the high res stuff. Since SR7 has indicated it's ok to use his work for new projects as long as they aren't for profit, I've got something brewing. But I'm and artist and a writer, not a coder, so it's going to take some time for me to put everything together.

In the meantime, have some Harley. I'm not quite done fixing up the blonde hairstyle, but I figure it's good enough for posting at the moment.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes