herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
Hopefully, they will make this event more entertaining. From what I hear, it may not be that way. The yacht event was ok, but don't get me started on that Halloween event. SIGH! I hope it will be a lot better and full of action (I mean both actual action and sexual action) if not, well whatever I guess..

I'm hoping for more content from some of the other ladies that need it (Zatanna, Harley, Vixen, Superwoman, etc). Also, I am a huge fan of Jinx and would like to see more of her (best DC villainess ever created).

I really hope they fix the bugs (for some reason I cannot see scenes for Volcana and Circe right now and it's pissing me off because Volcana is really hot. (well Circe is too, but I prefer Volcana)

iPB1AUU.gif

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
I doubt there will be an update in January.So far there was never an update in January.
The closest so far are updates in February.

Feb 11, 2016

Feb 1, 2017 at 4:20am

Feb 1, 2018 at 6:13am
SU 2.1.4

Feb 8, 2019 at 5:03am
2.2.0 Release
History tends to repeat it's self as they say, but I hope you wrong fingers cross.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Holy shit they've slowed down their progress by a full month this year. Incredible...
My theory is that no one challenges GG on the discord regarding delays so it's now the norm and so if they don't get complaints or people pulling funding they won't change their ways

Don't get me wrong the art has constantly improved but you got to know when things are not running smoothly and can be better

Reactions: haooni

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
My theory is that no one challenges GG on the discord regarding delays so it's now the norm and so if they don't get complaints or people pulling funding they won't change their ways

Don't get me wrong the art has constantly improved but you got to know when things are not running smoothly and can be better
That's pretty much it, as long as the majority patreons don't complain about the delays, GG doesn't care if all updates are delayed.

Meanwhile, it doesn't matter how much us pirates bitch about longer and longer waits for the updates, ours opinions are basically worthless to them.

Not that I'm complaning of course, I would also give more attention to the people who actually pay me.

I was a patreon for a while, so I saw how most of them never make any complains (or speak at all) and the ones who are active on the discord channel will always accept any delays for the sake of quality and to not overwork SSR7.

Oct 1, 2017
That's pretty much it, as long as the majority patreons don't complain about the delays, GG doesn't care if all updates are delayed.

Meanwhile, it doesn't matter how much us pirates bitch about longer and longer waits for the updates, ours opinions are basically worthless to them.

Not that I'm complaning of course, I would also give more attention to the people who actually pay me.

I was a patreon for a while, so I saw how most of them never make any complains (or speak at all) and the ones who are active on the discord channel will always accept any delays for the sake of quality and to not overwork SSR7.
same here, i was a patreon too back in 2019 and i remember criticizing the first Vixen update a bit because basicly half of the cell content was missing and it was bugged as hell and then got heckled because i was just a basic level supporter....so yeah even if your a member on discord that happens....

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

The main reason for not so many complains on Patreon and discord-most patrons don't even download the game.They are not playing SU at all.It is the same thing as any other big dev.Majority of patrons(like 2/3 or even 3/4) don't care at all about the project-they just give money to the creator to support him,not to get and play a game like Kickstarter.

Feb 5, 2018

They literally shamed and harassed patreons who had different opinions & criticism away from their community. You have Locke(mega fail coder of SU rebuilt) and Shank to thank for that. They wanted an echo chamber and that's what they got.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Yeah I expected this, so until the next update maybe 1-2 weeks. Because the teasers takes a week.
That's what I said 3 weeks ago, off. But bro this is really bad, I really hope this update will be a very big one because otherwise .... this game will never be finished. It took them 3 months to complete this update. As for the discord server ...pls they are like "the update is late ah meh no problem". I wanted to become a patreon again but after this update neah.....

Jul 2, 2017
am I right if I say they went from Monthly to bi monthly to 4 (or 5 ) updates in 2020 ?
Also while the updates (at leat in my opinion ) dropped in quality and they also cut mechanics which were intended for the game ?

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
am I right if I say they went from Monthly to bi monthly to 4 (or 5 ) updates in 2020 ?
Also while the updates (at leat in my opinion ) dropped in quality and they also cut mechanics which were intended for the game ?
I think the last update was pretty damn good.Maybe the best update of the year.
The previous update also was among the better ones.
Stargirl and Circe are among my favorites.
Volcana and Killer Frost are pretty damn good too.
Posion Ivy/Harley was a nice surprise,the guard scenes too.
Hawkgirl is among the characters we are waiting for so long and we are not really expecting to see her done after so many posts that she is the hardest to work with.
Cheetah,Poison Ivy,Miss Martian/Artemis,Mercy/Lois,Maxima/Galatea are also some nice addition.

So we are moving from worst updates to better ones.At least for last 12 months.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
That IS the deal, isn't it? It's funny how we could talk about all these really talented eroges, but when it comes to DC adult stuff, this is the only sucker we're stuck with. It's kinda sad, you could look trough the entire rule34 and still you wouldn't find anybody that made decent DC content.
I'm not holding out for a development in the story; the dev doesn't really listen to feedback from players or Patreons. for example, there are literally dozens of heroines that could be pulled from DC (Katma Tui, Mary Bromfeld/Batson, Dr. Light, Mera, etc) or other times/universes, as Superwoman was, lik, for example Liberty Belle, Bulletgirl, .

Perhaps the biggest failure is that of diminishing returns. Lex should want to be able to have controlled these heroines so completely, that they begin to *choose* to be with Lex, where Lex' control boxes could be lessened affording greater freedom on the part of the heroines to choose to be with him for whatever sexy times he's down for, They might even suggest more debauchery, ike conscious stripping, sex acts and debasing activity.

That's just one idea, but it addresses the idea that Lex has a stable to women the he whores out or uses for his personal pleasure, and keeps talking about a deeper plan. This could be that plan. By moving the heroines down a darker, more submissive (to him) path, he destroys the JLA from within. Forever.

I am not saying this stuff because I don't like the game. I do. I just want it to be more than a one-trick pony.

Reactions: haooni
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes