armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder if Starfire will even get a slut outfit.Her original and 52 outfits are way more revealing than some other slut outfits in the game.

Racheakt

May 14, 2020
It's not surprising at all. There's nothing memorable or iconic about Oola's outfit.
To each their own. And you ought to know that.

There's a LOT iconic about her scene, though. Arguably as much as slave leia. The dance number is pretty distinctive.

I wonder if Starfire will even get a slut outfit.Her original and 52 outfits are way more revealing than some other slut outfits in the game.
Hmm....

Actually, wouldn't that be interesting- if Starfire saw the actual movie (maybe Blackfire shows it to her) and her slut outfit is Oola's outfit?

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Mercy and lois is a dildo /strapon scene

Miss martian is only real futa scene and totally optional

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Another day without an update.
I really wish they would just be more vocal and say hey everyone sorry no update today but check back in on this date.

Seriously it's not that hard and it stops everyone trying to guess what's happening

Reactions: Brololol

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
This guy seething because sunset didn't give a costume referencing his spacewaifu. :KEK: They made the right choice in getting the fire sisters slave leia's costume.
I'm going to be shocked if they don't scumbag it and somehow release before November is through. Waiting for the patreon tick for another month is just so obvious at this point. :BootyTime:
Do not give up hope its not too late for a Christmas miracle.....in november

Reactions: Owlman8497
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes