kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
Well gotta say they did it they got it out before December so good job my optimism was right this time.
wooooooooooooo

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm disappointed in the second Harley, as well. I'm a Harley fan. Even the New 52 version. But it's so rare to see the original Harley anymore that it made her showing up like she did decently unique. And now that's gone.

As for the accent? They're basing her off a character from the tv series. And she really did have a horrid, generic accent.

The Harley 2 content is gotten by going to your lab and seeing a scene with her. Then heading to the sorceress a day or two later.

The Audrey 2 content takes a while. Just keep visitng the office of Lexcorp every day until Savage sends you an invitation to the wedding. Then wait some more until you go there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Audrey is the only character the accent actually works for, yet the same accent is applied to Talia, and the purple haired witch whose name escapes me, and basically any European character.

Oct 1, 2018
I'm disappointed in the second Harley, as well. I'm a Harley fan. Even the New 52 version. But it's so rare to see the original Harley anymore that it made her showing up like she did decently unique. And now that's gone.
Has the second harley completely replaced the OG or are there two of them now?

Jokey123

Jul 27, 2017
Got the Harley 2 scene in the magic room but she doesnt have a cell :(

Edit: Put Supergirl in bordetello and Lobo showed up

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble triggering the new second round events on the Halloween event?

Just Queen Bee's anal scenes which I still can't figure out. The others were fine like Livewire's gangbang.

EDIT: Just try waiting for a few times. Avoid the ladies you don't wanna talk to in order to get the one you want to go after for sex. I'm still figuring out Jinx's anal scene

Last edited:

Eternalm88

May 5, 2020
Just Queen Bee's anal scenes which I still can't figure out. The others were fine like Livewire's gangbang.

EDIT: Just try waiting for a few times. Avoid the ladies you don't wanna talk to in order to get the one you want to go after for sex.

By "wait" you mean move between locations without talking to anyone? Because that's I'm used to doing, but then nothing ever happens

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
By "wait" you mean move between locations without talking to anyone? Because that's I'm used to doing, but then nothing ever happens

No, as in focus on talking to her as the priority. You can still talk to others but there's always a possibility of triggering a sex scene with the person you're interacting with. For Queen Bee's first time she'll give you a titjob, for her second round she'll be leaving but you're gonna have to try to avoid Circe or Jinx and try going to other places to trigger said anal scene. I don't know if I'm putting it correctly but you have to keep on trying

Also worth noting is the addition of the C button if anyone gets stuck in a dead end, I consider it to be a good implanted feature from Gunsmoke and co. However it only applies to the Halloween event and not the Yacht event

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Just try waiting for a few times. Avoid the ladies you don't wanna talk to in order to get the one you want to go after for sex. I'm still figuring out Jinx's anal scene
Same way to get the Jinx's scene. Avoid everything else except henchwomen.
Though Jinx has some interaction with Tala/Raven, I've got the scene on Mercy's try.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
How are you supposed to get the many Audrey content? The Kasnia event only has an anal which im not interested in. Her stuff in the cells do not progress after strip

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes