pdeck21

Oct 17, 2019
currently doing the kasnia event and I was very curious, is there different dialogue depending on whether you kept the real or clone audrey?
For example I kept the real audrey so once lex and clone audrey met, he gave out a command line like a person would to a robot. did people who kept the clone get a different dialogue?

Reactions: sadfasdsfsfdsfds

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
I downloaded the game a while back and found a few animated scenes but its like most of the scenes are not animated at all. Are any more animated scenes going to be added?

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Good to see more Harley content, I did have a suggestion on more Harley content if you didn't give any on this update. I was going to suggest as a way to continue Harley's story would be to introduce Punchline to show Harley that the Joker replaced her without giving her a second thought. This would result in Harley getting revenge by taking her out, but Lex would get the idea of capturing her instead, do his usual sex manipulation tactics, breaking and turning her into a double agent sex slave who would be Lex's eyes and ears to keep tabs on the Joker's activities. Also after seeing Punchlines wardrobe, Harley decides it’s time to change her look to be more badass(kinda like what the other Harley did on the show.) which is where we get the Arkham City costume(it’s my favorite version of Harley).

Last edited:

MaskedRider5

Sep 28, 2017
The new Harley is pretty cool, kind of disappointed that WW or Galatea didn't get progressions.
I am disappointed as well. I mean you have an event that involving WW and all you get is a scene just like in their comic. Galatea they could've given her a power girl costume and the leash scene at least. Never mind they ignored our dear Harleen in favor of this new model.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I think my save was corrupted, as it is not possible that any event was triggered. I still have some problems, as in the case of Poison Ivy that I was prevented from putting her in Lex's room. There is also the Harley content that I was looking for what to do and nothing, Audrey is the same thing, when we clone she stays with the clone and gets the maid outfit and believe me, I can't see the new content from both. I went to the Lab and found Harley there, however, I went back to his cell and nothing.
The new content, some characters you have to remove from the cell and put them in Bordello to see some scenes, fuck, this sucks, then you have to do everything again.
Anyway, I didn’t like that content very much, maybe I didn’t have the patience, but, I’m going to play it again when they work at Huntress and Black Cannary, because they should have done it before they were even messing around.

I'm going to wait for the Black Cannary, Zatanna, Huntress and WonderWoman content to come out and start the game again, because frankly, I don't know what happened, I can't see Harley's content, I can't see Audrey's content, some villains are still buggy or stuck, I can't click on them.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes