Oct 1, 2018
I'd say this update was more hit than miss.
Queen Bee was A+ (Can't wait to leash that bitch)
Kasnia was decent. (Interested in cucking Savage though.) Wasn't a fan of the pointless WW interrogation scene. (It was hot but c'mon let me break her already.)
Harley 2 was honestly not what I would want at all, but hey I'm sure somebody liked her? All I kept thinking when Lex was fucking her was Sheldon Cooper yelling, "Bazinga" and then a random laugh track starts playing.

I'm kinda down because Volcana has all her content finished but I don't have her unlocked in the gallery for some reason.
Could you post the WW interrogation and queen bee scenes?

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Last edited:

juanos

Jun 17, 2018
I cant open the game. I've played this game on my old computer but i just got a new mac and i can't open the game on this computer. i just get a random window that says that the app cant be opened.
Can anyone please help me?

Jenaah

Aug 21, 2017
I believe Lobo is not unlocking. He just appears in the scenes at Bordello, which can be seen by cameras.
How can we unlock the new event in Kasnia?
Check office everyday. You should receive an invitation for wedding. In 3 days you will go to Kasnia, and then you will be able to teleport to Kasnia.
For Lobo, put SG, WW and HG in bordelo. Lobo should snuggle them all to unlock him in few days. Check monitors.

Reactions: blotzx and vireker

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
The trajectory of the additions is a bit weird. For this amount of content, he could have given private room content to many of the original girls like WW, HG, Zatanna, BC
yep first they say updates be more focused but we see they not really. don't get me wrong i love them still but upset what content get new characters over older

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
I must admit that I was a little disappointed ... when I saw Audrey's name on the page announcing the new features of this update ... well, I thought that was also about the one we can keep in a cell.
As for Harley, I also thought that it concerned her ... not her version of Suicide Squad (I have nothing against her ... but I find that her head is scary, with her makeup ... she has the looks more psychotic than the original Harley)

Jokey123

Jul 27, 2017
I downloaded the game a while back and found a few animated scenes but its like most of the scenes are not animated at all. Are any more animated scenes going to be added?
I believe they said they were going to stop animated scenes because they were taking up too much time to make

Reactions: zenzaxaznez
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes