TylerRob

Jul 5, 2017
I know this old content but how i do unlock/access Artemis' meta bordello scene with slade? i cant seem to get it

WestSide23

Aug 10, 2018
Disappointing. They hyped it up as their biggest update and it falls completely flat compared to the original yacht event.

Nobody wanted another random maid, nobody wanted to see Lobo fuck WW before Lex (green WW doesn’t count bro), the WW boob grab scene is just more annoying teasing. Nobody wanted to see clone grey Harley full content before OG Harley. Volcana was more of the same from the last update.

Audrey was okay. Queen Bee is cool, but you can’t help but wonder why that effort went into adding yet another character when Mercy, Blackfire, Starfire, OG Harley, Superwoman, Galatea are still waiting for their full cell stuff. This is a joke.

TylerRob

Jul 5, 2017
Leave her in the bordello and go to the monitor room. Repeat till he appears.
I've tried it dozens of times, way too many and ive never seen anything different? was there something that needed to have happened to trigger it? like when her father showed up to glamour slam? and if possible, can someone post a screencap of it?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
By any chance is anyone know who I'm missing, when I go to the vault to look at the different girls of unlocked on the second page third row the first slot is still a question mark, the slot between Maxima and Circe. Who does that slot belong to and how do I unlock it?
Volcana.
She and Circe disappear in vault list, after I met them in last update.Now Circe is showing again.Time to unlock VOlcana again.And to check if Livewire's bug is fixed.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
I've tried it dozens of times, way too many and ive never seen anything different? was there something that needed to have happened to trigger it? like when her father showed up to glamour slam? and if possible, can someone post a screencap of it?
Tigress outfit is required. You can dress her in the Bordello's Stables.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dan3000

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Is it normal to not be able to do anything with wonderwoman one you fully unlock her device and she's in the cells? I only have lasso as an action and it always says this.

1606762340705.png

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
complete update but a little disappointed by it

1 the content of harley is good but I would have liked it to be with h1 and not the new one the wedding event very good but with

2 big flaws 1º the little interaction between Audrey and WW could have had some more dialogue between them and 2nd the tremendously disappointing WW interrogation scene you have ww totally defenseless at your mercy alone and the only thing lex does is touch a tit seriously? cvanyone else would have taken a lot of advantage of the situation to take revenge more even thinking like a supervillain could have brought audrew to the dinner to use it in front of her or mock revealing his plan or both and then cruelly erase it from memory I can't think of so many options that could happen in said scene

the queen bee added very interesting especially with her halloween costume

hope in the next update finally let's see some action with WW or with star and black fire
How did you get Circe and Volcana content unlocked I've geen struggling and the "unofficial guides" are still on 2.2.1 as many posts I've seen others asking on the triggers.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes