Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
has anyone else noticed the locked stuff on the second page of Harley2's scenes, my theory is that it's one of two things

1. Harley2 is going to be the newest henchwoman (this one is probably a long shot, I just like to see more henchwomen stuff) and that is yacht stuff.

2. Multiverse threesome between Harley, Lex and Harley2.

nobelson111

Dec 7, 2020
Unfortunately, this was glitched in one of the recent updates. I started a new save after the update that included the Hawkgirl cell content and you can't unlock Blackfire as a henchwoman. In the cell, Lex offers her a position as a Henchwoman and says he wants an answer the next time he sees her. I've visited her like 10 times since then and she never becomes a Henchwoman.
Make Mercy the henchwoman then talk to Blackfire. That's what unlocked it for me

S3nsenmann

Oct 30, 2017
Here is my 2.3 Save.
There should be everything unlocked that is currently unlockable. Just doubleblick to import in the registry and start Save 1 ingame.
There is something wrong with one or the other strip scenes, so if its not working in the vault you have to do it ingame. If anything is missing, please tell me.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Here is my 2.3 Save.
There should be everything unlocked that is currently unlockable. Just doubleblick to import in the registry and start Save 1 ingame.
There is something wrong with one or the other strip scenes, so if its not working in the vault you have to do it ingame. If anything is missing, please tell me.
Does anyone have a safe file?:LOL:

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
I played this game two years ago and loved it. I would like to play again, but now with the developer's intention to create a 'SU: Rebuilt' version I was discouraged. Do you guys think that if I come back in about two years this game will be complete? I don't follow the creator's work closely, so I don't know the future plans he has for this game.
is the rebuild going to get an update anytime soon?
Anyone played the rebuild? Has the rebuild caught up to the original yet? If not, what's the percentage?
AFAIK there wasn't a word about any progress made on Rebuilt for a year or so. I guess it is forgotten and abandonded at this point.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
Is the bug fixed for Circe? Like will she appear now without cheats? Cause not going to start a new game.

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone else has a bug on Batgirls Anal scene? Whenever I go to that option she just stands there and there's no transition, without any menus, just her standing sprite and the background.

CodeineCrazyKermit

Jul 8, 2018
macOS Big Sur "You do not have permission to open blah-blah-blah" FIX:

After you unpack the game and run into "You do not have permission to open".

1. Open Terminal, enter "chmod -R 755 ", do not forget the space at the end, it's there for a reason.
2. Drag and drop the .app file in there.
3. Press return.

After that go ahead and run the game. You can do it with any other apps that behave the same, btw.

If you are interested as to what it does – chmod manages file permissions in most Unix systems, when Mac prohibits you from reading, viewing or opening a file – this command overrides it. -R is a historical artifact, while 755 means only you can write in the directory, while other profiles can't.

Last edited:

Grimguy101

Jan 10, 2020
Here is my 2.3 Save.
So I can't visit new Harley, just comes up blank and superwomans halloween event scenes aren't there and don't unlock. other wise looks great

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
macOS Big Sur "You do not have permission to open blah-blah-blah" FIX:

After you unpack the game and run into "You do not have permission to open".

1. Open Terminal, enter "chmod -R 755 ", do not forget the space at the end, it's there for a reason.
2. Drag and drop the .app file in there.
3. Press return.

After that go ahead and run the game. You can do it with any other apps that behave the same, btw.
yeah... i did that in the terminal and i still couldn't open... is there like a video or something?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes