ElenaKitty

Dec 7, 2018
Hi boys) Are these X-men Evolution arts from Sunsetriders? Does he draw X-men arts again or it's old arts? Maybe he draw other erotic scenes with girls and boys from X-men serial?)

Reactions: Dan3000

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
So far this game is pretty cool, the update as well felt substantial. One minor note, I wish they would just focus on fleshing out the narratives/scenes for old characters rather than adding new ones. There are also quite a few remaining interwoven narratives that need some attention/completion.

Audrey <-> WW <-> Superwoman
Galatea <-> Supergirl
Starfire <-> Blackfire
Actually we have even more possible interactions that are still missing
Wonder Woman/Superwoman
Wonder Woman/Audrey
Wonder Woman/Circe
Wonder Woman/Cheetah
Starfire/Blackfire
Starfire/Raven
Supergirl/Galatea
Vixen/Hawkgirl

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Adding another Harley is probably the worst decision they've ever made. Now they've set precedent for themselves to add alternative versions of the characters before finishing the original ones. If Sunset randomly feels like it, we're gonna get Wonder Woman from and before we get to fuck the original DCAU version.

Which is a shame, because Sunset is such a good creator otherwise. He can draw. He can write. But he just can't stop himself from adding every character from the multiverse to his game.

On the plus side, the artwork of Wonder Woman in the Kasnian prison is one of my favorites in the entire game. She looks amazingly hot being restrained like that, unable to stop the villainous Luthor from checking out her impressive frontal assets. If this had been a focused update leading up to us getting to fuck her, it would have been amazing after this tease.

And they FINALLY removed the random chance of cell women ignoring you. This arbitrary bloating of playtime should have never been in the game in the first place.

Your working on fucking random shit that would go in dlc, while the core game is still maybe like 50% done.
I remember Sunset saying that when the game was done, they were planning to add "DLC" additions that introduced additional characters and plotlines.
For some inexplicable reason, he started adding these events in the middle of development instead (Prison, Yacht, Almerac, Kasnia etc.).

Huntress and Black Canary have been in the game from the start, and you still can't fuck them. One of these days Sunset will rewatch Batman Beyond and add Dana, Melanie, Max and Inque - and you still won't be able to fuck Helena or Dinah.

Drag0niX

Sep 27, 2020
What is nanda parbat and how do i unlock it? Also can someone tell me all the characters who has the private option in metabordello.

icelandblack9

Jul 29, 2020
My Terra is dead and I FAILED during clone her, and I am not able to clone her again

Is there any way to fix this? Or the only way is to start a new game?

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
Adding another Harley is probably the worst decision they've ever made. Now they've set precedent for themselves to add alternative versions of the characters before finishing the original ones. If Sunset randomly feels like it, we're gonna get Wonder Woman from and before we get to fuck the original DCAU version.
The more WWs the better I say!

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
It must be a bug.You can use the cheat menu to unlock it.Last time I did it too.

No problem with Mercy's outfits.
Circe is like you said-showing blowjob scene instead of leash scene at the vault
Raven scenes are working for me.
Cheetah-yes the return to first page don't work.
For other superheroines I can't say,because I just remove all of them from the cells.
At least I menage to fix Livewire and now she shows up at Lex's room.After some work with regedit.
Yes there is a problem with Mercy's outfits as I'm experiencing the same issue in my game and I've finished the lexcorp takeover event as well as all actions with Mercy dressed in her chauffeur, lexcorp suit and her business suit still only gave me short hair (lingerie 1). As going by Red Knight's unofficial guide lexcorp takeover is the trigger for mercy yet it didn't happen.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
oh u meant rouge like adventures i played that one not my style i want a marvel game that is doing all the characters not just the x men
I remember an old interview with the artist and he said that he wanted to do a game with either DC characters or Marvel characters. He went on to say he went with DC because Oni was already doing Marvel with Rogue-Like.

Reactions: Klony

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I remember an old interview with the artist and he said that he wanted to do a game with either DC characters or Marvel characters. He went on to say he went with DC because Oni was already doing Marvel with Rogue-Like.
I am not sure Rouge Like started before Injustice Unlimited-August 2015.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes