pbam

May 22, 2018
I noticed outside of Nanda Parbat and yacht Talia still has almost a page of unlockable, I tried searching in the thread a bit but didn't find anything useful. Can anyone tell me how those could be unlocked? Or are those actually bugs?
I think it's a bug. No way she has that many actual scenes right now. As much as I like the concept and the art of this game unlocking stuff is a real pain. I honestly really hate games that have some obscure and specific way to unlock things. It's fine if it's just like one or two secrets or an easter egg but when you're dealing with a cast this big with multiple scenes with unlock conditions along with rng you gotta at least throw a bone to your audience.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
This game is such a mixed bag for me. On the one hand, I love the art. It is beyond good to the point I would be more surprised to find out that the artist didn't work on one of the series. And it is very clear to me that the people making this were big fans of the animated era back in the 90s and have written the characters and the setting to be extremely faithful. And the dynamic between Lex and Mercy is perfect. And I do like the idea of slow corruption of these heroines.

On the other hand, oh my god, the grind in this game is terrible. I was focusing on just one of the girls while waiting for the money to come in so I could upgrade the devices and I would click next night, click lexcorp, click lab, click room, click cells, click character. Just give me a button in the corner that advances the time. And unless I am missing something there is no skip button so I am watching the same exact scenes over and over again trying to get to the new content.

More over, I feel like there is no way to know how to progress forward. Like I tell them to strip and after the second time its exactly the same every time. But if you do it four more times then you get the next scene. Well how was I to know that? Why would I keep watching the exact same thing over and over again? Then other times I keep doing the same scene again and again and nothing new happens and I don't know if that's because there is no more content or I need to do something else.

I know some people might say that what the guides are for, but I shouldn't have to use a guide in order to play a game.
And then lastly, I just feel like there is no real story to this game. Now, I'm not expecting anything amazing but it would be nice to be working towards something. But right now I just feel like I am puttering around.

I have been playing this game for awhile now and I really do love it and think there is a lot of potential here, but man if it can't be a slog to get through.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Ok, I am enjoying the new stuff, especially lobo. Seeing him get blown by Hawkgirl is easily her best content so far artwise (subjective opinion).

I am also however having issues.
Yacht is fine, loved Queen Bee. Circe bukkake is alright.

Queen Bee Halloween on the other hand I am not getting anal.
or Livewire's gangbang.
or Jinx's anal.

Let's just say I can't get any of the new Halloween 2 scenes. Not happy. I go so far as to trigger the dialogues for the girl I want, and only her, and after a dozen back and forth between rooms it still won't trigger. Am I missing something? Do i need to Black manta to unlock? Help please anyone.

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
Ok, I am enjoying the new stuff, especially lobo. Seeing him get blown by Hawkgirl is easily her best content so far artwise (subjective opinion).

I am also however having issues.
Yacht is fine, loved Queen Bee. Circe bukkake is alright.

Queen Bee Halloween on the other hand I am not getting anal.
or Livewire's gangbang.
or Jinx's anal.

Let's just say I can't get any of the new Halloween 2 scenes. Not happy. I go so far as to trigger the dialogues for the girl I want, and only her, and after a dozen back and forth between rooms it still won't trigger. Am I missing something? Do i need to Black manta to unlock? Help please anyone.

for the scenes you're not getting, you need to talk to the girl you want to get the scene, and then just waste time till her scene triggers (enter rooms and leave without talking to anyone so you don't trigger another girl scene) and you will surely get the one you are talking to

Reactions: RobertoCasas

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
gotta say, I am disappointed. I was hoping for more WW content...Instead just a tit grab

also, this new event has a little confliction with Halloween event.
Lex says that he didn't know that WW had such firm tits, yet he fucks her in Halloween event.

at least Queen Bee is a nice surprise.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
how to get circe portal scenes? I re-did the yatch and halloween events mutiple times and checked tala's hop multiple times.

NoWeeby

Sep 12, 2020
This game is such a mixed bag for me. On the one hand, I love the art. It is beyond good to the point I would be more surprised to find out that the artist didn't work on one of the series. And it is very clear to me that the people making this were big fans of the animated era back in the 90s and have written the characters and the setting to be extremely faithful. And the dynamic between Lex and Mercy is perfect. And I do like the idea of slow corruption of these heroines.

On the other hand, oh my god, the grind in this game is terrible. I was focusing on just one of the girls while waiting for the money to come in so I could upgrade the devices and I would click next night, click lexcorp, click lab, click room, click cells, click character. Just give me a button in the corner that advances the time. And unless I am missing something there is no skip button so I am watching the same exact scenes over and over again trying to get to the new content.

More over, I feel like there is no way to know how to progress forward. Like I tell them to strip and after the second time its exactly the same every time. But if you do it four more times then you get the next scene. Well how was I to know that? Why would I keep watching the exact same thing over and over again? Then other times I keep doing the same scene again and again and nothing new happens and I don't know if that's because there is no more content or I need to do something else.

I know some people might say that what the guides are for, but I shouldn't have to use a guide in order to play a game.
And then lastly, I just feel like there is no real story to this game. Now, I'm not expecting anything amazing but it would be nice to be working towards something. But right now I just feel like I am puttering around.

I have been playing this game for awhile now and I really do love it and think there is a lot of potential here, but man if it can't be a slog to get through.
IIRC you can hold shift+space and it will skip dialogue. Makes the grind faster. Hope it works!!

buff

May 29, 2017
A mod should add "lesbian" tag to the game, there's a decent amount of that content now. A minor amount of incest as well, if you count sister/sister action as incest.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes