Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Could you actually please given an answer to the question as the top of the page is vague since there is 992 pages to this thread
The page your post appeared on. The question of Volcana and her GS scene was discussed just a few posts before yours.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
How many alternate universe Harleys are there? I can see each new Harley deciding to replace the previous one and using Tala, cloning or the teleporter to grab another, (or even a robot Harley?). I'd love to see Lex get his revenge on the Joker by dumping a half dozen or so Harleys on him, . . . .

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I'm at the event but I'm stuck at audrey and the guards, there's no other scenes left. The only two options are the guards' dance scene and audrey's sex scene
I think that's the end of the content for now. Which is a lot considering I haven't played this game in 2 years. Unfortunately, I can unlock the Terra content that's in the updates.

XT68

Oct 7, 2018
How do i unlock the leash ive completely forgotten as ive started a new game
Edit: never mind i got it lol :D

Last edited:

Emmdoz

Dec 27, 2019
Can anyone tell me the purpose of this new rebuilt version I've read about?. I'm sorry but I have't checked out this game in a while and don't know whether I should download the normal one or the rebuilt one. Thanks

Aug 21, 2018
Can anyone tell me the purpose of this new rebuilt version I've read about?. I'm sorry but I have't checked out this game in a while and don't know whether I should download the normal one or the rebuilt one. Thanks
Rebuilt version uses a new version of Unity so it will be compatible on Android along with (hopefully) fewer bugs. But it has next to no content. You should download the normal one if you want to see the newer content.

RocketSurgery

Sep 15, 2017
look i am not tring to rock the boat are anything but i find that funny they tell you not to make money off there stuff but they want to make money off of other people's stuff lol. they don't own the the carachters in this game those are ther people's stuff lol like the creater's of dc univers . i like the game and yes i know i what site i am on but still find there way of thinking funny as hell.
It's transformative and fair use for certain, but intellectual property is bullshit anyway. You can't pretend they're not making something of value.

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
I'm facing some bugs and issues in getting a 100% gallery. Here's a list of them:

Bugs:
  • Can't seem to access Mercy's Lingerie 2, Naked, and Naked with Hair Down portraits, even though I got them through the actions
  • Circe's leash scene in the gallery instead links to her BJ scene
  • Wonder Woman's lasso scene, Miss Martian's Dance 2 scene, and Raven's spank scene link to nothing
  • Raven's Leash Gallery has 2 Locked scenes at the end that glitches out
  • Vixen's MB Scenes are glitched, transporting the player to the private room
  • Cheetah Gallery would not return to 1st page after I reached the last page
  • Batgirl's MB BJ scene has the old suit switch to a new one when cumming on her face
Issues:
  • Options in scenes that I can't access
    • Mercy
      • 7 Options in Mercy's Dance scene (Naked, Naked with Hair Down, ?)
      • 3 Options in Mercy's Strip scene (Lingerie 1 and 2, ?)
      • 2 Options in Mercy's HJ scene (Naked and Naked with Hair Down)
      • 2 Options in Mercy's BJ scene (Naked and Naked with Hair Down)
    • 1 Option in Blackfire's Strip scene (Unknown?)
    • 1 Option in Starfire's Dance Scene (Unknown (Naked)?)
    • 3 Options in Starfire's Inspection Scene (Naked? the Terrible (even though it seems that it won't be accessible when Starfire's wearing it)? Unknown)
    • 4 Options in Artemis's Spank scene (Casual, School Girl, Slut, Naked)
    • 1 Option in Artemis's Finger scene (Naked)
    • 2 Options in Supergirl's Confrontation scene (Galatea's Slut and Supergirl outfit)
      • Can't even redo the scene when with Supergirl
    • Miss Martian
      • 2 Options in Miss Martian's Finger scene (Slut or Short)
      • 2 Options in Miss Martian's Strip scene (2 Unknown)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Blowjob scene (Naked with Short Hair)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Sex scene (Naked with Short Hair)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Anal scene (Naked with Short Hair)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Leash scene (Short)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Artemis BJ scene (short)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Artemis Anal scene (Short)
      • 4 Options in Miss Martian's MB scenes (Strip, BJ, Sex, Anal (4 Unknown Clothing))
    • 2 Options in Raven's Dance scene (2 Unknown outfits for Tala)
    • 1 Option in Raven's Strip scene (1 Unknown outfit for Raven)
    • 2 Options in Raven's Leash scenes (2 Unknown Places)
  • Scenes that I can't access
    • Erica's Blow Job
    • Queen Bee's Halloween Anal
    • Livewire's Halloween Gangbang
    • 3 Unknown Scenes from TV's Harley Quinn
    • 11 locked Scenes in Talia's Gallery
    • 1 Scene in Poison Ivy's Gallery
      • It's the one between Lesbian Scene 2 and Shower Scene 1
If anyone can give advice on how to resolve these issues, that'd be greatly appreciated.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The page your post appeared on. The question of Volcana and her GS scene was discussed just a few posts before yours.
Okay that's for getting Volcana's scenes but not how to get her to trigger in the legion. Seems with this game that with each update with new content added the code messes up the old content.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'm facing some bugs and issues in getting a 100% gallery. Here's a list of them:

Bugs:
  • Can't seem to access Mercy's Lingerie 2, Naked, and Naked with Hair Down portraits, even though I got them through the actions
  • Circe's leash scene in the gallery instead links to her BJ scene
  • Wonder Woman's lasso scene, Miss Martian's Dance 2 scene, and Raven's spank scene link to nothing
  • Raven's Leash Gallery has 2 Locked scenes at the end that glitches out
  • Vixen's MB Scenes are glitched, transporting the player to the private room
  • Cheetah Gallery would not return to 1st page after I reached the last page
  • Batgirl's MB BJ scene has the old suit switch to a new one when cumming on her face
Issues:
  • Options in scenes that I can't access
    • Mercy
      • 7 Options in Mercy's Dance scene (Naked, Naked with Hair Down, ?)
      • 3 Options in Mercy's Strip scene (Lingerie 1 and 2, ?)
      • 2 Options in Mercy's HJ scene (Naked and Naked with Hair Down)
      • 2 Options in Mercy's BJ scene (Naked and Naked with Hair Down)
    • 1 Option in Blackfire's Strip scene (Unknown?)
    • 1 Option in Starfire's Dance Scene (Unknown (Naked)?)
    • 3 Options in Starfire's Inspection Scene (Naked? the Terrible (even though it seems that it won't be accessible when Starfire's wearing it)? Unknown)
    • 4 Options in Artemis's Spank scene (Casual, School Girl, Slut, Naked)
    • 1 Option in Artemis's Finger scene (Naked)
    • 2 Options in Supergirl's Confrontation scene (Galatea's Slut and Supergirl outfit)
      • Can't even redo the scene when with Supergirl
    • Miss Martian
      • 2 Options in Miss Martian's Finger scene (Slut or Short)
      • 2 Options in Miss Martian's Strip scene (2 Unknown)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Blowjob scene (Naked with Short Hair)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Sex scene (Naked with Short Hair)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Anal scene (Naked with Short Hair)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Leash scene (Short)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Artemis BJ scene (short)
      • 1 Option in Miss Martian's Artemis Anal scene (Short)
      • 4 Options in Miss Martian's MB scenes (Strip, BJ, Sex, Anal (4 Unknown Clothing))
    • 2 Options in Raven's Dance scene (2 Unknown outfits for Tala)
    • 1 Option in Raven's Strip scene (1 Unknown outfit for Raven)
    • 2 Options in Raven's Leash scenes (2 Unknown Places)
  • Scenes that I can't access
    • Erica's Blow Job
    • Queen Bee's Halloween Anal
    • Livewire's Halloween Gangbang
    • 3 Unknown Scenes from TV's Harley Quinn
    • 11 locked Scenes in Talia's Gallery
    • 1 Scene in Poison Ivy's Gallery
      • It's the one between Lesbian Scene 2 and Shower Scene 1
If anyone can give advice on how to resolve these issues, that'd be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for that list as I posted like 3 other times on the Mercy bug and no one replied they kept going on about Kasnia content when really it was pretty simple to just click around the last area you had done a scene with Savage and Audrey being the office...lol common sense there on that one..and I feel for the Circe content to show up is off of freshly done for yacht and Halloween parties...same with Volcana doing prison stryker's island fresh.

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
I noticed outside of Nanda Parbat and yacht Talia still has almost a page of unlockable, I tried searching in the thread a bit but didn't find anything useful. Can anyone tell me how those could be unlocked? Or are those actually bugs?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes