guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
Im happy that new harley is in i would like her to be a part of the secretaries too. Ps havent finished the event. I would also like the new ivy in too.

Sadly i would likd old harley to have more content as well.

Reactions: sadfasdsfsfdsfds

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
The game (2.3) contains critical bugs after which the continuation is impossible, only the forced shutdown of the game.
Spawns with certain characters in a private room.
For example in this situation:
3333.jpg
A similar bug occurred in the "Legion Hideout" location with Sinestro.
(When choosing Sinestro + helper + pyramid, an inactive window appeared without the possibility of returning to another menu. The situation did not arise with every such choice. At first, everything began to appear as it should. Closer to the completion of the tasks with the pyramid, the situation arose. After the forced shutdown and restart of the game, the task was considered received and the next day was usually performed)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I posted her there 2 times before the scene. She leaved the post after the first GS visit without anything. Maybe there should be some intro scene first like it was with Livewire. Or I just didn't confirm it on the 1st try:whistle:
Lex's Room - Special - Leash - GS, I guess that can be the trigger.
Yeah that was it. Hadn't finished all the scenes in Lex's room. Many thanks.

Reactions: Hentagram

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Artemis's tiger costume is unlocked by visiting her in your private room in the brothel.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Has anyone managed to get the Volcana GS scene to fire? I've posted her to the GS, visited several dozen times and still nothing. Anything else necessary (specific henchwomen, etc)?
How did you even get Volcana to show up...I had to do another new game because I haven't gotten the Mercy costumes to fully unlock for some stupid reason.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
So guys, what do you expect to see next from the Kasnia event? Prison area is still open as several others. Lex said that he has a master plan to unfold. What character do you expect to see? Could we see WW again? Do you think he's planning to finish this event in the next update?

Obviously he wants to take the control of the Satellite Weapon and get rid of Savage in the process. He's already manipulating Audrey and the servant. Female guards as well. However, guards alone won't be enough to take down Savage. He could definitely use somehow WW in the process. Savage said that she can only come to Kasnia if she's invited. Despite some of the fans don't like this event he can make great stuff here.

Anyway, we could open a thread on this subject instead of pointless question: How I do this or that, Can someone give me a safe file, I have a bug, etc, etc...... xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerdyguy31

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
One update closer to finally being able to send Zatanna, Black Canary, and Huntress to the cells, I'm getting excited
Will be better first to add MB content for them.And then do the cells.Don't like to constantly put and remove superheroines in the cells in order to see 1 or 2 scenes in MB or GS.

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
it seems theres some kind of bug that makes certain villains not show up in the legion hideout. Checked it multiple times, just the same villains keep showing up

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
My game is trapped in an endless loop of the Kasnia Wedding. As soon as I finish it the event restarts. Can anyone help? Or does anyone have a 100% save?

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
If they can added a new character I would like it if the added Raven’s mom in it having them both be captured and submissive to Lex and Tala

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes