Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Navigate your relationships and figure out the truth behind the ghost of a 80s children's TV show host who's been haunting you in this fully voiced R-18 visual novel filled with nostalgia, romance, and horror. Can everyone get their happily ever after?
Something's Wrong With Sunny Day Jack is a mature horror eroge about navigating your relationships and investigating the truth behind the ghost(?) of the titular Sunny Day Jack, who's been haunting you ever since one fateful day... Everything about him is perfect, maybe too perfect. Will you fall in love with Jack, or can you resist the temptation?​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-01
Release Date: 2022-06-28
Developer: SnaccPop Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: Extended Demo
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SomethingsWrongWithSunnyDayJac-ExtendedDemo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jan 14, 2019
4 GB seems like a lot for what seems like a static visual novel, but from what I've seen it the VA work seems pretty respectable.

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
Sure but then what about DRAMAtical Murder, another gay VN.
Fully voice acted, lots of pp, music, and it's a finished product, and roughly the same filesize as this.
Kinda weird.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
horror BL with a cute yandere? you have my attention! this art style is so cute too, dang i'm kinda excited to play this even if it's just a demo

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Sure but then what about DRAMAtical Murder, another gay VN.
Fully voice acted, lots of pp, music, and it's a finished product, and roughly the same filesize as this.
Kinda weird.
I don't know specifics, but if the game ain't properly optimised, have flaws in coding / compressing, or the dev simply didn't clear up the files. The game size will be way bigger than necessary.
Given this is an "Extended Demo", I'm quite sure it's the case, aka not really worth trying unless you are really bored - unless someone could prove I'm wrong.

Jul 2, 2022
dose anyone have Sleepy Time Jack full versión?
Sorry for the late answer >.< here is a beta of that (for Windows)

[WINDOWS PC] Sleepy Time Jack! The Digital Body Pillow! - (Patreon)

We've received a lot of feedback about Jack's voice, and how some players fall asleep with the game on! But then you have to wake up and click buttons and all this other stuff. Wouldn't it be nice to just have Jack talk to you on his own?

Introducing the Sleepy Time Companion app. A companion app to stay with you and keep you company while you snooze!

We'll be updating these from time to time, but currently, we've got an NSFW content update in the works as well as plans for a TMon and Lefty companion app! For starters, though, let's see how this goes!

Upcoming Content:

- NSFW Content

- Yandere Content

Screenshot 2022-05-17 202530.png