Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Here are a few previews of the next update, not many to avoid giving spoilers.

I have also been polishing the Patreon section on Discord, posting frequently there, in case you want to see the scenes I'm currently working on. Additionally, I've been uploading NSFW previews there, as it's easier to avoid spoilers.

I really sorry if I have not been able to make many render sessions, as I've had the pc rendering 24/7- And I'm still rendering a lot of scenes.

Thanks so much to everyone who has been supporting this project for your patience. It's been a lot of work, but I hope you enjoy the next update.
I saw femdom tag in the planned category. I there any femdom scenes currently in the game?

Berserk55

Apr 11, 2024

As you know, the update is going to be released on July 10th.
I hope everyone is having an amazing day. This week, I've been fully working on polishing the renders, writing, and music - those last details before releasing episode two. There are some extra animations I could not render in time, but I will include them later as they consume too much render time with my GPU.
So, episode two will have around 1500 renders, more or less. I'm not sure as I'm still deleting the unused renders. The folder has more than 2000 renders, but I'm keeping only the best. So, it should end up with around 1500. (I have a lot of work deleting the unused or rejected renders.)
Also, it has a good amount of adult scenes with several girls, depending on the ones you are romancing.
I'm really sorry if this update took much longer than usual. It's been really hard as I'm still not working on this full time. I really apologize for that. But even when I'm at work, I'm constantly writing, and my mind is on this project.
I really want to thank all the people who supported this game during the development. I was really afraid of reaching this point with zero patrons, which would make everything much harder. Thanks so much for being there.
At first, I was not sure if I had to delay this update due to a big storm in my city, but everything went alright in my house. I was worried about a flood, but luckily, nothing bad happened around my house besides several power outages.
So, I hope you have an amazing week.
Thanks so much to everyone who has been supporting and following this project. There is nothing I enjoy more than knowing people enjoy this game.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Is there any way to get rid of the little delay after clicking until the text appears?

I annoys me so much that i kinda have trouble to keep reading this

Reactions: Grelk and lolzw00t

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Is there any way to get rid of the little delay after clicking until the text appears?

I annoys me so much that i kinda have trouble to keep reading this
Unfortunately no way around that :( i never understood why people do that in game, i say something and need to go through 5 clicks seeing a girl open and close her eyes before answering kills the immersion and just looks wonky af whats the point of that?

Reactions: Grelk
4.60 star(s) 39 Votes