Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Mar 30, 2019
This translation is incredible, thank you so much. The only thing is I'm getting a lot of black screens. So far kitchen scenes with mum, sleeping scenes with sister, some of the dream scenes, all the sunbathing scenes with mom are black screen..

Have no idea why, I downloaded the game using a torrent. followed instructions here to a tee..anyone have any clues? sorry if this has alreaddy been solved here.

Cheers

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
This translation is incredible, thank you so much. The only thing is I'm getting a lot of black screens. So far kitchen scenes with mum, sleeping scenes with sister, some of the dream scenes, all the sunbathing scenes with mom are black screen..

Have no idea why, I downloaded the game using a torrent. followed instructions here to a tee..anyone have any clues? sorry if this has alreaddy been solved here.

Cheers
What version of the game did you download? Last version is v29, and there's been a lot of changes to the files. Could it be you're using ENG translated v28 .qsp file? There's no fully translated v29 qsp file yet. Only a machine translated one that you can find in SOB main game thread.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017

Cheers
As Jack-O mentioned, if you downloaded the latest v29 torrent file then a lot of the pictures are now videos and the QSP on this thread won't work since it's still on the v28 release which had the pictures linked. So hopefully by the weekend I'll have the updated QSp out and ready for you all.

Djahid

Oct 14, 2018
As Jack-O mentioned, if you downloaded the latest v29 torrent file then a lot of the pictures are now videos and the QSP on this thread won't work since it's still on the v28 release which had the pictures linked. So hopefully by the weekend I'll have the updated QSp out and ready for you all.
can't wait anymore ;)

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
Back to start another new game this weekend then. Lol. Thanks Xorgroth, we really do appreciate your work.

Reactions: Edwarf
Mar 30, 2019
Thanks everyone for replies, just realizing how retarded I am now hahaha. Can't thank whoever started and contributed to this translation project enough, can't play this game without it!

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
Hello bro can you a small request please in the cheat energy in latest versions it has 2 options only full energy and exhausted can you please bring back the tired option too so like by clicking it it goes to calm, tired, exhausted
Coz there are many scenes which can only be available if you’re tired and not fully exhausted

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, I think the new version is ready. I haven't tested it or slept in 15 hours, unlike me I actually updated some of the cheats for the release as well. There wasn't a lot of them to add this time around really. Save updater is up-to-date and hopefully got all the text. Things were blurring together in the end.

EDIT: Nevermind I broke something. Ok. maybe now it's ok.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If you enable the "fast start" with Yana, you get shafted on unlocking "Julia". Probably just an oversight of Avenger not to enable Julia's path. Maybe something easy Xorgroth could enable in the translation project.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes