Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
Ah yes, new code. Redownload 0.8.1 it should be fixed now, found another one elsewhere too. Thought I got them all but guess not.
Hi Xorgroth I have found another couple of problems, sorry. After sex with Bazhena the lunchtime park meetings are gone. After doing the Reebok film Sasha does not show to make apology. I am almost certain that I did not make an error in either case but I have added my file for your perusal. Thanks.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Thank you!!! Gawd, was trying many things to figure out how to get past that screen with the Russian words and the 18, this fixed it. Again, thank you!
You are really doing good work, but you got the wrong Cheatmod. This is version V1 and you should have version V1b.
This version is broken and you can't enter the school due to this.

Find attached the correct one for you.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
still getting js error for aurelia meet @ 20 using new 0.8.1

---------------------------
Ошибка
Ошибка при выполнении JS-вызова.
OK

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
still getting js error for aurelia meet @ 20 using new 0.8.1

Ошибка
Ошибка при выполнении JS-вызова.
OK
That one is strange considering I haven't touched any of the JS stuff.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
only error i encountered so far happens if you accept swinger's date and contact aurelia after and go to meet her for the first time, tried loading earlier save same route same error
Edit: can't even cheat menu my way around it since it's Aurelia social line max 2 and it's 2 lol her alt route works just fine

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
only error i encountered so far happens if you accept swinger's date and contact aurelia after and go to meet her for the first time, tried loading earlier save same route same error
Edit: can't even cheat menu my way around it since it's Aurelia social line max 2 and it's 2 lol her alt route works just fine
I'll look into it, if you have a save right before it happens that would be awesome too. Then I can jump right at it and as for the cheats they should be in order. Think social network for her only goes to 2, 2 being complete Actually goes to 3 after the first meet but also have to have the others activated and the next one activated too. Which in this case would be love chain and love path to 1 and Aurelia available set to 1. Cheats are kind of finicky at times really, see if I can't get the error around there.

Last edited:

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
I'll look into it, if you have a save right before it happens that would be awesome too. Then I can jump right at it and as for the cheats they should be in order. Think social network for her only goes to 2, 2 being complete Actually goes to 3 after the first meet but also have to have the others activated and the next one activated too. Which in this case would be love chain and love path to 1 and Aurelia available set to 1. Cheats are kind of finicky at times really, see if I can't get the error around there.
1. before accepting swinger's date, 2. right before the error at aurelia's first meeting

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
some few things just encountered as well...
-julia grandson path once your relationship maxed/fucked her enough times she'll call and dump you but her house and route still open
-Fira's path once complete her sex attributes doesn't register as if you haven't had sex with her
-Alena when she asks you to meet in her house to help with the party if you dont go that day the option to visit her @ 18 is gone hence you cant move forward with this path
-olya after completing her path you cant watch football with her on saturdays any longer only way to set Watched football? variable to 1 before asking her and keeps resetting to 0 after

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
1. before accepting swinger's date, 2. right before the error at aurelia's first meeting
I didn't have issues when accepting the swinger's date but the one with meeting Aurelia I'll try to figure that out. Never seen that error in the game before.
some few things just encountered as well...
-julia grandson path once your relationship maxed/fucked her enough times she'll call and dump you but her house and route still open
-Fira's path once complete her sex attributes doesn't register as if you haven't had sex with her
-Alena when she asks you to meet in her house to help with the party if you dont go that day the option to visit her @ 18 is gone hence you cant move forward with this path
-olya after completing her path you cant watch football with her on saturdays any longer only way to set Watched football? variable to 1 before asking her and keeps resetting to 0 after
I'll try looking at these too but the Alena one sounds by design but maybe I'll add in a check for it.

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
tried this a few times, but none of the characters stats change while playing the game, right from the start I cannot talk with sister, her friendliness just goes lower, buy her the magazine(bought about 20 lol) makes no difference.
ive tried (improving) the stats by 50-100 but they still dont increase using this file.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
tried this a few times, but none of the characters stats change while playing the game, right from the start I cannot talk with sister, her friendliness just goes lower, buy her the magazine(bought about 20 lol) makes no difference.
ive tried (improving) the stats by 50-100 but they still dont increase using this file.
Is this with a new game or did you load a save file? I just started a new game and her attitude was increasing with gifts. Of course the Oksana path is bit tricky to being with.

Last edited:

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
Is this with a new game or did you load a save file? I just started a new game and her attitude was increasing with gifts. Of course the Oksana path is bit tricky to being with.
fresh start, cheats enabled, only used it for money and my stats as I know it will fnck the game up lol.
sister hates me from the beginning with no interactions, chat in kitchen, just decreases it, gave magazine, didn't lift it.
same happens with Nina and Julia, the money total for Julia never increases, the triggers for Nina never go up either, very weird.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes