Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
fresh start, cheats enabled, only used it for money and my stats as I know it will fnck the game up lol.
sister hates me from the beginning with no interactions, chat in kitchen, just decreases it, gave magazine, didn't lift it.
same happens with Nina and Julia, the money total for Julia never increases, the triggers for Nina never go up either, very weird.
Sounds like the Oksana path alright, she's like that from the get go. Raising her conversation stats early on isn't the best way to go honestly. Raising your depravity then molesting her while she sleeps works better. Then raise her conversation stuff with mags, perfume, etc. I ran through with a new game and everything works properly so...
Tnx for saves,

I fixed Aurelia issue,

<a href="gs'
to
<a href="exec:gs'

Ill upload in second

EDIT: Uploaded, should work now
Ah figured it would be something easy.

Reactions: Namco15

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
Sounds like the Oksana path alright, she's like that from the get go. Raising her conversation stats early on isn't the best way to go honestly. Raising your depravity then molesting her while she sleeps works better. Then raise her conversation stuff with mags, perfume, etc. I ran through with a new game and everything works properly so...

Ah figured it would be something easy.
My experience with Oksana that works a treat in the latest version without missing any of the story line or getting too ambitious with manually lifting her stats via cheats.

Her initial settings are: Behaviour 0 Attitude 500 Depravity 0

If you chat attitude goes backwards 5 points every time. (This goes positive eventually)
If you compliment and do nothing else it rises 5 points every time

If you go into the kitchen with a hard-on Behaviour and Depravity both go up 10 points.

Giving her a gift lifts attitude by 25 points (Women's mag and chanel appear to give same points so don't waste meg $ on the perfume.)

Summary for a fast lift of stats using key clicks and not money and gifts. Head to the Kitchen in the evenings then;

1) Do NOT chat, simply keep complimenting her as 5 compliments equals 1 gift saving you 300 roubles every 5 compliments.

2) Alternate Attitude click sessions with boner visits. Enter the kitchen with a hard-on and keep re-entering. This gives a 10 point lift every time to Behaviour and Depravity. You can easily get away with 10 visits or more each evening from 9pm.

This routine for the first 2 weeks lifts her stats high enough to easily progress the story line with a minimum of roubles and kicks to the balls in the bedroom.

aakritiSinha

Apr 30, 2019
i installed all the above files according to the way it was told in installation guide but still my game shows that shitty english translation. can anybody help what i might be doing wrong .... i dont understand much of computers so please if anyone can explain it ...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i installed all the above files according to the way it was told in installation guide but still my game shows that shitty english translation. can anybody help what i might be doing wrong .... i dont understand much of computers so please if anyone can explain it ...
If you using the "translation project" qsp, and that is the only qsp file you got in your "assets/standalone_content" folder, you are good to go. The translaton project offer a "better" translation than what the machine translated one does, but don't expect a perfect one. If you compare the two, you would appreciate the effort behind it though regardless of how you find it.

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
My experience with Oksana that works a treat in the latest version without missing any of the story line or getting too ambitious with manually lifting her stats via cheats.

Her initial settings are: Behaviour 0 Attitude 500 Depravity 0

If you chat attitude goes backwards 5 points every time. (This goes positive eventually)
If you compliment and do nothing else it rises 5 points every time

If you go into the kitchen with a hard-on Behaviour and Depravity both go up 10 points.

Giving her a gift lifts attitude by 25 points (Women's mag and chanel appear to give same points so don't waste meg $ on the perfume.)

Summary for a fast lift of stats using key clicks and not money and gifts. Head to the Kitchen in the evenings then;

1) Do NOT chat, simply keep complimenting her as 5 compliments equals 1 gift saving you 300 roubles every 5 compliments.

2) Alternate Attitude click sessions with boner visits. Enter the kitchen with a hard-on and keep re-entering. This gives a 10 point lift every time to Behaviour and Depravity. You can easily get away with 10 visits or more each evening from 9pm.

This routine for the first 2 weeks lifts her stats high enough to easily progress the story line with a minimum of roubles and kicks to the balls in the bedroom.
started a new game, spent 4 weeks just giving her mags and compliments, her stats stay zeroed, very weird.
might just have to cheat her to 1000, friendship then work from there. similar thing happens with julia too, no matter how much money I give her the value never increases.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
i somehow cannot get yana s corruption up... it stays at normal .... no idea if its a bug ... but it looks like

Lezbel

Feb 7, 2018
First of all, thanks in case you can help me ...
This is my problem:
- In Marina's room, I don't see any text or options and I can't advance her story ... any solution to the problem..?
Thank you..!!
Muchas gracias..!! Sin título.png

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
First of all, thanks in case you can help me ...
This is my problem:
- In Marina's room, I don't see any text or options and I can't advance her story ... any solution to the problem..?
Thank you..!!
Muchas gracias..!! View attachment 545689
What were you doing? Just trying to talk to talk to her or did something else? Cause I sped over to her and it was showing up for me. So need more info.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
What were you doing? Just trying to talk to talk to her or did something else? Cause I sped over to her and it was showing up for me. So need more info.
Sometimes the game glitch if you show up excited to her. But consider the image... that probably not it.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
don t know if its a bug but ...... i m in middle of november and finished Lizavetta so i have naughty time in her office.... BUT i cannot seem to get the starting quest for Alena now ..... any idea if thats a bug or intentional ?????

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
don t know if its a bug but ...... i m in middle of november and finished Lizavetta so i have naughty time in her office.... BUT i cannot seem to get the starting quest for Alena now ..... any idea if thats a bug or intentional ?????
For the romance path. You need to be a good student in her class. Then eventually you will get quest to arrange the school party when going to Liz's office.

For the dom path, you need to do Elsa's path, and visit her dad at his office during the weekend to unlock info about her. (take a few times)

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Sometimes the game glitch if you show up excited to her. But consider the image... that probably not it.
Ohhh, I'll try that and see if I can break it. She might not have any riser content.

EDIT: Oh she does and I can't get it to break, weird stuff.

Last edited:

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Thanks again for your work ! Could it be possible to make an "I don't care about school" mod, removing the failed exam bad end please ?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Thanks again for your work ! Could it be possible to make an "I don't care about school" mod, removing the failed exam bad end please ?
Probably not because a lot of the game is based around you going to school and would disable a lot of the characters.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Probably not because a lot of the game is based around you going to school and would disable a lot of the characters.
Thanks for the quick reply ! I don't mean removing the school, just the game over :) Also I'm trying to find the "save updater" because I have a save from 0.29 unmodded and would like to use it for modded 0.29. Is it possible ?

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply ! I don't mean removing the school, just the game over :) Also I'm trying to find the "save updater" because I have a save from 0.29 unmodded and would like to use it for modded 0.29. Is it possible ?
At this point it is no longer, since too many changed variables. Unmodded version has Russian variables where as this one has English ones. Used to have a save updater that would convert the different mods but stopped updating that several versions ago. Since most people use this mod anyways.

Reactions: Guntag

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
How would one go about rewriting scenes? Is there an easy way to access & alter dialogue?
It's not too bad, just get Qgen and open the QSP in there. Shows you all of the code and dialog or if you visit the Gitlab page I have all of the QSP split into separate files in the main folder. Personally use VSCodium (MS Visual Studio code without MS tracking) and language files for it. Build files for it are there as well.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How the heck do you build relations with Lena and Olya without cheating? Whatever say or do, or give them it just turn into more negative points?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
How the heck do you build relations with Lena and Olya without cheating? Whatever say or do, or give them it just turn into more negative points?
Off the top of my head, I know Lena is mostly regular chats and Chanel No 5. If her attitude towards you is under 600.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes