Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
If you enable the "fast start" with Yana, you get shafted on unlocking "Julia". Probably just an oversight of Avenger not to enable Julia's path. Maybe something easy Xorgroth could enable in the translation project.
it would also seem that kate (and thus also the lube cheat) is completely broken. in other words no lucy as well

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
If you enable the "fast start" with Yana, you get shafted on unlocking "Julia". Probably just an oversight of Avenger not to enable Julia's path. Maybe something easy Xorgroth could enable in the translation project.
You can unable it by cheat menu though if u ff to love route everything is done except of house unlock which you can do from cheat menu manually

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ah yes, he didn't add in her open status. So really only need to go into her cheats menu and set the Julia available? one to 1 and also Yana's start dialog didn't seem to be set. So she appears briefly in her room. Put her start dialog in there as well.
it's only the basic cheats as of know right. no event modifications yet correct
Oh yes, I didn't do the event stuff yet. Have to manually do it at the moment.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Xorgroth I can't seem to get the alena fix to work. ran it in the folder where you have the qsp, and it finds the location but says 0 copied. I even manually changed the wc to wß but still get a black screen. any idea what to do to fix?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Xorgroth I can't seem to get the alena fix to work. ran it in the folder where you have the qsp, and it finds the location but says 0 copied. I even manually changed the wc to wß but still get a black screen. any idea what to do to fix?
It should be wc and make sure it's an English 'c' as I had a Russian 'c' and they look pretty much the same so it sucks.

Reactions: bobdillan

FehZone

Mar 18, 2019
Alena fix says no pic folder for me, tried moving it into root SoB and the pic folder itself ( after having tried in the standalone_content with the qsp ). Also getting an error message when trying to go from Yanas room into the hall, easily bypassed by going out and then back into the house though.

Thanks for all your work Xor!

seregil79

Mar 14, 2017
Also worth noting that the folder you put the game in can NOT have any odd punctuation (e.g. ~, !, etc). Change it to sob29 and run the bat file in that. You can change it back afterwards, but for the bat to run (it will copy 13 files when successful) the file structure needs to be this way.

(same fix that FehZone probably needs to use)

FehZone

Mar 18, 2019
Hrmm, nope changing the folder name did not help sadly. Also seems to have deleted my save, oh well :p

Edit: Saves were easy to find and recover. Wasn't very far in anyway but still, phew :p

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Alena fix says no pic folder for me, tried moving it into root SoB and the pic folder itself ( after having tried in the standalone_content with the qsp ). Also getting an error message when trying to go from Yanas room into the hall, easily bypassed by going out and then back into the house though.

Thanks for all your work Xor!
Thought I fixed the Yana thing, will be in the next release though just tested it out and it works again. Don't really know what was up with that one but oh well it's gone. You can also manually change the file names, bat file was supposed to make things easier but in unique_npc/alyona all of the club_wс files should be club_wc with an English c at the end there.

Reactions: FehZone

FehZone

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks Xor, went ahead and did it manually.

Another thing I've noticed, I'm not gaining any attitude improvement with Oksana. Is it a .29, I know some of her stuff comes in to play later now.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks Xor, went ahead and did it manually.

Another thing I've noticed, I'm not gaining any attitude improvement with Oksana. Is it a .29, I know some of her stuff comes in to play later now.
well i just played oksana part and it works as intended for me.... i even managed to get her attitude of hatred to ready for anything with about 20 chanel nr5 and womans magazines (till neutral) than complimented her till max ...

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
Also worth noting that the folder you put the game in can NOT have any odd punctuation (e.g. ~, !, etc). Change it to sob29 and run the bat file in that. You can change it back afterwards, but for the bat to run (it will copy 13 files when successful) the file structure needs to be this way.

(same fix that FehZone probably needs to use)
o tnx mate i was with same problem and it fix when u change folder name(without ! )

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Small bugfix release and took a small break from editing code to update some of the interface files. The top of the radial gradient on the 18+ alert pic was annoying me so I fixed that one. I changed some of the laptop images as well to read in English. Probably the only two that are really all that important are the Sasha ones. You can't click on anything but at least can read them now. :p I think some of the other ones will either be left alone or changed with whatever English ones I can find.

Reactions: xoxo1001

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
In 'tech_aurelia' line 1647 'tech_aurelius'
Multiple lines below that one as well. Maybe newly added code? But it's easy to fix though. Just renamed tech_aurelius -> tech_aurelia (for all selected in the folder) and all works fine for me.
Ah yes, new code. Redownload 0.8.1 it should be fixed now, found another one elsewhere too. Thought I got them all but guess not.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes