Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
There is no problem with that. Visit Saturday or Sunday afternoon and take her to the beach. If she shows you her panties take her home. Then visit again and you should get progress. Take her to the club then take her home. Do not fuck her but put her to bed. You are then all set for further progress.

Reactions: buntelcawet

Zimzim

Oct 29, 2017
So sorry to be a total idiot, but the cheat qsp downloaded from here today ain't working. I can cheat money, stamina, location, time and some, but only a few, variables on the women. The variable count is also missing by default from most of said variables, like Arina only has the "available" counter, while Vika has the available and had sex counter. I have missed a couple of versions, is this on purpose or am I doing something wrong? I have ticked the Full cheat mode on.

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
I think you must have done something wrong. I checked what I have and found everything in order. Did you use Xorgoth's qsp? If you did not then that could be the source of your problem.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
So sorry to be a total idiot, but the cheat qsp downloaded from here today ain't working. I can cheat money, stamina, location, time and some, but only a few, variables on the women. The variable count is also missing by default from most of said variables, like Arina only has the "available" counter, while Vika has the available and had sex counter. I have missed a couple of versions, is this on purpose or am I doing something wrong? I have ticked the Full cheat mode on.
Depends on how many versions you have missed. Save updater only goes so far back when you're updating an old save and has to be from this project's qsp file. Any others won't work or kind of sounds like you haven't tried to update either?

Zimzim

Oct 29, 2017
Depends on how many versions you have missed. Save updater only goes so far back when you're updating an old save and has to be from this project's qsp file. Any others won't work or kind of sounds like you haven't tried to update either?
First yeah no I explained badly, I meant i wasn't sure you of some absurd reason had changed how the cheats work :)
Second: Halleluja, I was as I feared just stupid, and had the wrong qsp. Sorry for posting dumb questions without triple checking… Thanks tho for answering, it's good customer service! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Xorgroth

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Should be able to now, it's the little black book on the side of the start button when you first play. However after that point you can't change the name at all.
Didn't know that.. I do predict it could create a buggy mess.. maybe :p

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Didn't know that.. I do predict it could create a buggy mess.. maybe :p
If you change it later on then yeah, shouldn't be too much of an issue now. It's just setup as a variable for the player's name and also your family's surname. I was Max Dickus in one of my play throughs.

• Haha
Reactions: KingsRaiden

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
I loaded all of this up today and started playing but I couldn't work out how to use this translation mod, so I just stuck with the base game.
However, I think I now have it working, but all my saves are gone. Do I have to start again?

To get it working I did this: someone please let me know if this is correct:
I put the new SOB_29_CE.qsp file in the standalone_content folder and renamed the ds_sob29_QnD_cheatv1a.qsp to ds_sob29_QnD_cheatv1a.qsp.old
I put the SOB_29_CE.qproj file in the standalone_content folder and renamed the start.qproj to start.qproj.old

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
I loaded all of this up today and started playing but I couldn't work out how to use this translation mod, so I just stuck with the base game.
However, I think I now have it working, but all my saves are gone. Do I have to start again?

I put the new SOB_29_CE.qsp file in the standalone_content folder and renamed the ds_sob29_QnD_cheatv1a.qsp to ds_sob29_QnD_cheatv1a.qsp.old
I put the SOB_29_CE.qproj file in the standalone_content folder and renamed the start.qproj to start.qproj.old
I dont recall if save game updater updates base saves to modded ones, there would be issues if not, but anyways your saves are not gone, they are in:

Сохранения игр Quest Navigator in your Document folder, inside that you should have folder that looks something like this:

7571ba4c3b2870be13011c0db2d53d85, random hash basicly, so those are your old saves, so make a new save in your mod that will make a new folder then copy your old saves from that folder into a new one.

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
I dont recall if save game updater updates base saves to modded ones, there would be issues if not, but anyways your saves are not gone, they are in:

Сохранения игр Quest Navigator in your Document folder, inside that you should have folder that looks something like this:

7571ba4c3b2870be13011c0db2d53d85, random hash basicly, so those are your old saves, so make a new save in your mod that will make a new folder then copy your old saves from that folder into a new one.
Thanks. I tried that, and the saves showed up but when I tried to load them, I just got a black screen with some small white squares. Looks like I might have to start again.
Before I do, I'm really not sure which of the 4 things in the OP of this thread I should be applying.

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks. I tried that, and the saves showed up but when I tried to load them, I just got a black screen with some small white squares. Looks like I might have to start again.
Before I do, I'm really not sure which of the 4 things in the OP of this thread I should be applying.
Only last one is really needed, you can also apply second to last one as well, those are couple of images in russian translated to english

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017

You will have to start a new game since the old save files you had were for a different QSP file. So different variables being used and won't work, however saves between different QSP versions of this project can use the save updater.
Any ETA for the next release?
For SOB or this mod? I don't know for SOB, I don't make the game but for this project I'm not really sure. Haven't been working on it much lately.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes