Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Most of it is good except the odd page (like the gypsy) Now if I can just get my head around some of the variables that trigger events so I don't have to rely on cheating!
Imho cheating is not fun if all you want is to see the clips, because you could just as well browse through the gfx assets in the folder itself in that regard though. Figure out how things work, even it can be a lot of grind, is the fun part imho.

Reactions: Henry73au

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
if the grind is reasonable ... but most is just annoyin as hell.... and since some events are just on some days at specific times.... well give me a timeskip that is daily as a second option to 30 minutes ..... that at least would help tons ... i m still here to fap in the game ... and therefore i only do specific content at a time ... not everything at the same time..... just my 2 cents

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
if the grind is reasonable ... but most is just annoyin as hell.... and since some events are just on some days at specific times.... well give me a timeskip that is daily as a second option to 30 minutes ..... that at least would help tons ... i m still here to fap in the game ... and therefore i only do specific content at a time ... not everything at the same time..... just my 2 cents
Thing is though. If you don't cheat on anything, you can fine schedule your "ingame" days to play on several strings in regard different quest lines at the same time. If all you want to do is "fap fap".. browse the gfx assets and go to town.. or better find some better content online in that regard -)

Reactions: Henry73au

Pilko1234

Aug 9, 2019
I'm all about the story. But when I've seemingly done all pre requisites and I still can't get rada to the club I have to break immersion and look at the cheats. Never sure if it's bugged or a random event that has a 1% chance of happening.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm all about the story. But when I've seemingly done all pre requisites and I still can't get rada to the club I have to break immersion and look at the cheats. Never sure if it's bugged or a random event that has a 1% chance of happening.
Afaik, she show up at the club the nights you find her drinking at home. But it's a "one time trigger", and there is a chance a other scene trigger might cancel it out at the club, and then you need to reload to try again.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Trying to download, which one do I get?
The mega one or the 4 attachements?
Ah. all of them

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Trying to download, which one do I get?
The mega one or the 4 attachements?
Ah. all of them
The Mega one is for a mod another user did. You can get away with just the last one 0.8.2 but if you want everything mostly translated then all of them.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
How can I increase amount of save slots? Or is there already a way to increase it? Just saw that Chinese modded version has 50 save slots.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Probably in the CSS code somewhere. Never really needed 50.
Already checked both css and js files, there are mentions of saves and saveslots, but I couldn't see a way to increase slot amount. Either I can't see it (because I''m not a coder) or adjusting number of save slots is buried in some awesomium system file.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Already checked both css and js files, there are mentions of saves and saveslots, but I couldn't see a way to increase slot amount. Either I can't see it (because I''m not a coder) or adjusting number of save slots is buried in some awesomium system file.
You can always try comparing the Chinese version files to this one with Notepad++ or something. Think it's in the css one somewhere or at least has several mentions about the save dialog.

Last edited:

Fellick

May 18, 2018
There hasn't been much action on the repo (I'm guessing because the main game is marked as abandoned), is it still accepting PRs? I just submitted one for some work on the kitchen files

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
There hasn't been much action on the repo (I'm guessing because the main game is marked as abandoned), is it still accepting PRs? I just submitted one for some work on the kitchen files
Actually before that happened before the abandoned tag went up. I haven't really had the time to work on it lately why it's marked as onhold but I'll go take a look at your changes.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
CE QSP ; Only 1 *.qsp file can remain in standalone_content folder, for the game to work properly!
i had ds_sob29_QnD_cheatv1a.qsp there as well . was afraid that i would loose cheats upon removal. hopefully intact

Last edited:

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
CE QSP ; Only 1 *.qsp file can remain in standalone_content folder, for the game to work properly!
i had ds_sob29_QnD_cheatv1a.qsp there as well . was afraid that i would loose cheats upon removal. hopefully intact
That's the file I made (ds = dspeed).

My versions are named Quick n Dirty because they aim to be the fastest English cheat version released. It's not recommended for a long term play, and the QSP file from the Translation project is always much higher quality and has many more features/cheats (y)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes