Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i see...i stumpbled upon translation files after i had some game initial overview but before actual playing ... cannot compare

i spotted variables in cheats i can tweak ...but i wonder if i still need to use qgen(no-no!rocketscience) or save editor to track events/triggers

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
i see the latest update here was in Jan, how much have been changed/added since.. somewhere in 2019? Last time i played Yana the sister could get her own apartment and the stuff was mostly in engrish/english i think that was the last update i played on download.. Ps if i could translate from russian i would have helped believe me this game is awesome with so much content ect i just wish it was done in Renpy or better its own engine than QSP.. :)

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
yes, i played it and after sometimes i did some quests and shit i managed to put her in same area-ish as light/sveta.. who also got a new apartment after getting knocked up.. but i confess i did a lot of cheating mm x)

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Ps would be hot to have a gf looking like they did/do in the game say.. Ivana or say Sasha Grey or.. Sveta=Betsy Kite or say Dasha= .. or say Elsa= .. or Kate=Magarita C ... or Masha aka Kacy Lane .. i mean they are very hot girls i mean damn imagine having a girl looking something like that for a gf.. id have to buy a Shotgun or even a machine gun or rocket launcher to keep other guys away or something haha! :p :) and yes im single but no i would not choose a girl based on her looks alone i am not that shallow, but damn would be nice to have a hot gf i think most guys would agree on that! :)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i only remember her looking for an appartment (taking your laptop) in the end . but havenot seen any info of her moving out

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
you need to do a quest about her dad or money and probly more.. dont remember mby with julia or neighberhood daughter or with light or the other sister?...

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
i see...i stumpbled upon translation files after i had some game initial overview but before actual playing ... cannot compare

i spotted variables in cheats i can tweak ...but i wonder if i still need to use qgen(no-no!rocketscience) or save editor to track events/triggers
There's cheats in this QSP, you have to activate them first though. Info is on the first page in one of the spoilers.
i see the latest update here was in Jan, how much have been changed/added since.. somewhere in 2019? Last time i played Yana the sister could get her own apartment and the stuff was mostly in engrish/english i think that was the last update i played on download.. Ps if i could translate from russian i would have helped believe me this game is awesome with so much content ect i just wish it was done in Renpy or better its own engine than QSP.. :)
I haven't had much time outside of work due to the pandemic I've been working even more and 6 days a week. I'm pretty burnt out after work but if you want to fork the Gitlab and work on it yourself or with others then go right ahead. I'm not against other people working on it.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
There's cheats in this QSP, you have to activate them first though. Info is on the first page in one of the spoilers.

I haven't had much time outside of work due to the pandemic I've been working even more and 6 days a week. I'm pretty burnt out after work but if you want to fork the Gitlab and work on it yourself or with others then go right ahead. I'm not against other people working on it.

Sorry i meant to put it like this, i wish i could speak/write russian so i could translate but i can't.

And i hope you get some rest and feel less burn-out or a complete recovery would be even better! :)

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I removed the files and was a long time ago since i played this game if anyone wanna know. I forgot how to install for the best, and yes i used cheats when i played last time. :)

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Also, anyone that can help me with the install i DL the main russian one but idk what i am supposed to add exactly in english parts.. Yes i need help on this deal with it and help me! x)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i dont remember...i think i downloaded all files from op (" Installation: "). cheats will be avaialbe.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes