Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
But about sister, after you get to the part with cards and shit, you know you need to have progressed with mom and done something with grandma or her dad like gotten his back off her?.. Then you use computer pay for apartment or give her money for it And she moves in near were light/sveta lives.. u know the club living area's were grandma lives..

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
the other grandma?! o_O
well with sister - i end up with her taking my laptop. mc is aware that she was looking for a flat. but no options i think.

looong time - not so looong . if u cheat and play fast! 24/7 on weekdays! :cool: in the main game topic i shared my experience of following existing info i put into one .txt ... u could add new info and re-upload https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-29-avenger.15/post-4847181 then quacker could attach all that to some OP i guess.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Stareagle lord

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I think it was Julia her name was? btw just managed to install the game so it will take a while to get anywhere i dont wanna mess shit up u know :p

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
well that one i know . who is the second one... / yeah with some sequences ud need proceed with caution but cannot say i faced many issues when cheating. timetweaking looks safe - so u roll day back, get point to whatever action - repeat ... stats raising...i think also was fine... mostly i suffered from some time loss when guide was vague or incorrect ...or when needed to switch some routes... so i replayed game to cover some interlapping alt routes and couple i missed. ...might encountered couple of ingame bugs

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I'm going to mark this abandoned for now, I seem to be doing everything in my power to avoid working on this more. If anyone wants to take over the project then be my guest, code's on Gitlab so just fork that or whatever you want to do. Maybe in the future I'll come tackle it some more but for now, I'm going to mod some other stuff.

feiparadox

May 13, 2021
Xorgroth
Oh yeah, I forgot that I had totally wiped out the music in the QSP since I found it annoying. I'd have to reupload the files with it enabled but if you want to edit the file yourself. It's under gs_start_var and the first line, "music_on = 0" should be "music_on = 1" without quotes of course.
Music is enabled now I just auto-set the volume to 0. So just need to turn it up if you want to hear sounds.
Author, best regards to you.

My game is silent in every scene except the cheating panal and FAQ page.

When I was playing the original version with machine translation, I could hear the BGM sang by a Russian male.

Is it caused by the lack of Vicezealot Mod? (I can't download it for the sake of national firewall)
In addtion, could you tell me whether the movie scene of this game is without sounds?

Of course, I have done it as what you said to turn the volume back up.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Xorgroth

Author, best regards to you.

My game is silent in every scene except the cheating panal and FAQ page.

When I was playing the original version with machine translation, I could hear the BGM sang by a Russian male.

Is it caused by the lack of Vicezealot Mod? (I can't download it for the sake of national firewall)
In addtion, could you tell me whether the movie scene of this game is without sounds?

Of course, I have done it as what you said to turn the volume back up.
Should work unless the game turns the volume back down, the videos themselves don't play audio and that's how Avenger had it setup. Club audio and stuff should also work. Intro might not, since I had it down in the beginning. I'm not working on this any longer so, I can't really remember how I had it setup.

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
MOD: English only version:
T9yGf1MdzC.png
Just keep in mind that this is just something I'm doing to learn how QSP works, but will be trying to translate and make the English easier on the eyes, but the work will be for getting the game playable for my own use up to the version it is at now, unsure if will decide to add to it after that.

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
can someone explain me what do i need to do to get the mod to work cause i cant follow the installation instructions
Which one that you can't follow ?

Vicezealot Mod are extra event added, if you want.
Interface & Pic are there if you want your menu icon (save, load etc.) not in Rusian languange.
Engllish Error for error message to be english if your game crash.
SOB 29 CE are the ones you want to have to get english translation on most of the game text.

It easier if you just focus to install correctly one of those thing first.

Reactions: kirito123451

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
Which one that you can't follow ?

Vicezealot Mod are extra event added, if you want.
Interface & Pic are there if you want your menu icon (save, load etc.) not in Rusian languange.
Engllish Error for error message to be english if your game crash.
SOB 29 CE are the ones you want to have to get english translation on most of the game text.

It easier if you just focus to install correctly one of those thing first.
thank you i just wanted the translation and i didnt know which one it was

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
Where is the game download link ? can someone give me the game download link. this mod only 70 mb.
Although you could just use search "Son of a bitch!" and use " Search titles only" on main page (or latest updates page for me, because of habbit), but it does kind of weird to see no link to original game.

the link : The game

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
Some progress on translation after breaking the game a couple of times have figured out what to mess with and what not to. Here's another screenshot of the interface, yes making changes the GUI as well just because like to make things look nice to my eyes.
1631923072700.png

Translation still by a translator and adjusted as to make the paragraph reading flow but still make the story sound correct, not like the translated one that have seen on here.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes