Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Wait what? a new update has come really?
So do we wait for a fan translation or is avenger doing it himself???
Yes, there's a new Russian version 30 out and Avenger seems to be working on an English translation (which will most likely be a machine translation).
There's a few fan translations a few pages back that I guess work. Site admins aren't going to update the main page until Avenger releases his English version to the world. I'm not doing the Translation project anymore, that would probably also get the main page updated also but it is what it is.

Oh wait, on the wrong thread. There's a fan translation on the main SOB thread. Not this one, guess it works. Didn't see a ton of complaints about it.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Pretty much Avenger announced the english version and then 10 days later, a thing happened that made the update become less likely to happen for a bit if at all. If a fan translation does happen, it'll be a maybe because quality and validity of the said update. If Xorgroth did it, sure, it'd work because Xorgroth has proven they know what they're doing so we'd most likely accept that. But Xorgroth doesn't have to do it if they don't want to because it's not their job to do so.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Pretty much Avenger announced the english version and then 10 days later, a thing happened that made the update become less likely to happen for a bit if at all. If a fan translation does happen, it'll be a maybe because quality and validity of the said update. If Xorgroth did it, sure, it'd work because Xorgroth has proven they know what they're doing so we'd most likely accept that. But Xorgroth doesn't have to do it if they don't want to because it's not their job to do so.
If a fan does a machine translation or if Avenger does one, it doesn't really matter, because in the past Avengers translations had issues as well that did carry over from version to version without get fixed. So regardless we get stuck with a translation that maybe just be "so so", unless some dedicated to it pick it up.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
There's a few fan translations a few pages back that I guess work. Site admins aren't going to update the main page until Avenger releases his English version to the world. I'm not doing the Translation project anymore, that would probably also get the main page updated also but it is what it is.

Oh wait, on the wrong thread. There's a fan translation on the main SOB thread. Not this one, guess it works. Didn't see a ton of complaints about it.
you mean this one ? or another?

"and im secretly hoping you pick this project back up lol"

chirmam

Jul 7, 2022
Hello.

I want to complete this game.

There are several character guides, but I can't figure out how to order them and it's too complicated.

So I want easy and detailed guide content from start to finish.

A lot of experts so I can clear this game... Please give me a strategy book.

thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
Hello.

I want to complete this game.

There are several character guides, but I can't figure out how to order them and it's too complicated.

So I want easy and detailed guide content from start to finish.

A lot of experts so I can clear this game... Please give me a strategy book.

thanks.
There used to be an entire character guide thread

Walkthrough for characters:
https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-27-avenger.15/page-429#post-1678366

But the thread got wiped or moved, I think at one point a bunch of stuff got either archived or categorized different on the forum and it's almost impossible to find now.You might have more luck with the WayBack machine.
How come the Western/Eastern mods are never linked under the game ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/sob-chinese-mods.20847/
Looks like things that used to be tied into game threads were changed into discussions and unless you knew they existed before good luck finding them

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I sure hope so, wish I knew Russian lang... if I did I would have been working on translating this game from the first time I tested it out...

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I sure hope so, wish I knew Russian lang... if I did I would have been working on translating this game from the first time I tested it out...
most dont. almost all the work done on this game at the start was a slow process of machine translations

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Will this become alive again now that the main game has had an update released?
No, I've pretty much abandoned this completely. If someone wants to take it over then go for it.

Oh they finally posted the 0.30 version on the main game page. It's actually a very old update (2022), just probably semi-English translation uploaded.

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
No, I've pretty much abandoned this completely. If someone wants to take it over then go for it.

Oh they finally posted the 0.30 version on the main game page. It's actually a very old update (2022), just probably semi-English translation uploaded.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016

Just out of interest, how big were the additions in 0.30? Would it be a ton of work to update the CE to .30 just in terms of porting the changes across?

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
Just out of interest, how big were the additions in 0.30? Would it be a ton of work to update the CE to .30 just in terms of porting the changes across?
Hard to pin down the work in total but I been running the SOB v29 western mod (85Gig versus 14gig original) with a v30 english qsp from this site and it pretty much works most the time. Needed the odd tweak to the css file as well. When something breaks I go digging through the QSP file via qgen so a good learning exercise.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes